Hair CareHair Styling ProductsUMBERTO GIANNINI
Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (676 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls

by UMBERTO GIANNINI

Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly is a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls.

Obsessed with the curly products! They’ve worked wonders on my curls, and help control frizz in the humidity. I definitely recommend them! They’re sold from the UK, so may take some time to get. But worth the wait!! Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls.
Does this make your hair hard and crunchy or does it stay soft and flexible?
Start your review of Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls.!
Kyleigh R.
Lawton, OK
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Kyleigh R.
This gel works great and smells like a subtle cologne but the ingredients are really bad. This contains parabens which are known to cause cancer so please be careful.
Kim M.
Allentown, PA
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Kim M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am seriously torn about this gel. While it makes my curls LOOK amazing...I hate the way it makes my hair feel! I apply the Umberto Giannini Banana Butter and my hair feels nice and soft with lots of slip...but as soon as I put the gel in...it seems to totally zap all the moisture right out of my hair. It somehow leaves my hair feeling like straw but looking amazing lol.
Keely G.
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Keely G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing hold. Easy to scrunch out the crunch. Helps control annoying frizz. And the smell is nice and clean! Not cash chemical smells or anything. I use it on wash days, and refresh days. Definitely recommend this product!
Sara A.
Brooklyn
This is one of my all time favorite gels, especially during the winter (because it doesn't do as well with super humid weather). It makes my hair soft (never once crunch, no matter how much product I put) but maintains the perfect curl (3B curl type). The only downfall is that it's not as readily available in the united states!
Joanne P.
LondonUK
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Joanne P.
I could find the exact product to tag, but we love Umberto Giannini products in our house, particularly for my curly girl! But this volumising spray works wonders in my thick, heavy mane!
Donna P.
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Donna P.
I couldn’t find the exact product but I am reviewing the ‘iron out straightening balm’ from this brand, I always use it in my hair before straightening because it helps me achieve super straight and shiny hair for a longer period of time I also love this because it has heat protection up to 220 degrees! So i can straighten my hair without damaging it!
Maya H.
Ottawa, ON
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Maya H.
Best gel for waves curls! I have a mix of curls and waves and this is the only gel that helps keep the curl from the root without weighing it down! Highly recommend and a little goes a long way so great value! (Picture is still with wet hair)
Gemma R.
Clacton on sea, AK
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Gemma R.
Absolutely love the smell of this, the hold is enough for me on a day to day basis, packaging is inviting and at the minute it’s 3 for 2 in boots . Highly recommend!
Chrisa J.
Crete
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls. uploaded by Chrisa J.
This scrunching jelly it's far the best from the ones that I have tried. Leaves the hair light and shiny. It creates a great shape for the curls 💗 #curlygirlmethod
Stefany L.
london
My favourite hair gel for my curly hair. It doesn’t leave the hair crunchy but provides enough gold for my 2a/3c hair. I’ve been using this gel now for the past 5 months and would 100% recommend. Umberto Giannini Scrunching Curl Friends Jelly 200ml (6.76 Oz) , product of UK , a long-lasting curl creator for defined, sassy smooth curls. This long lasting curl definer will de-frizz, shine and create loose romantic curls.