BY UMBERTO #93 in Curl Enhancing

Create bouncy curls in no time using the umberto curl enhancing lotion. It smoothes curls or waves and lets you shape your hair the way you want. This hair styling lotion easily bonds curly hair while leaving it soft to the touch. Capacity 9 oz. see more...

• How well does this work for thick big curly hair? does it leave it ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, wavy/curly hair and this is one of my favorite curl products. It is a nice consistency, not too thick, not too thin. It does not have an scent (at least to me). I have shoulder length hair and a nickel/quarter sized amount is just enough for my hair. I apply it all over, flip my head upside down and blow dry. I typically use a root lifting product in tandem with this one and the results are fantastic. My waves/curls last into the 3rd day and I am always getting compliments on my hair.
Ally S.
Ally S.
I have semi wavy hair and when I want to bring out the wave more I just use this stuff
Molly S.
Molly S.
Chesapeake, VA
I have thick curly hair and this is the best product ever! I have tried numerous kinds of mouse, spray, or gel. You name it, I've probably tried it. Umberto Curl Enhancing Lotion leaves my hair feeling soft and not crunchy, curly but not frizzy! When I wash this out of my hair it feels like I'm rinsing out conditioner. I'm so glad I found this at Target!
Leah R.
Leah R.
I found this product not very useful for my curls . It weighed down my curls instead !
Luz  B.
Luz B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work for thick big curly hair? does it leave it with a good scent? how much is it? I'm always willing to try new hair products.