Umberto Controller Conditioning Spray - 9 Oz uploaded by Kjerstin W.

BY UMBERTO

Controller conditioning spray is a lightweight detangler, leave-in conditioner and it helps to protect agains heat damage when using thermal tools. Controller adds shine and manageability, controls frizz and flyaways and helps improve split ends. see more...

Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love this conditioning spray. It easily detangles, adds shine, adds a heat protectant and it leaves a nice refreshing scent (that will last until your next wash). I received this as a trial from my beauty supply store- but now I'm going to purchase the full size bottle.
Kjerstin W.
Seattle, WA
I love this product - I generally use Head and Shoulders 2n1 because it's the only product I've found that keeps my dry ends and oily scalp balanced, and this is perfect for adding the extra bit of shine, control and softness that I need! I use a little bit mostly on the ends of my hair while it's still wet after showering and leave it in. only wish it had a light scent or something. nice consistency and easy to use bottle!
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
Best leave in conditioner that I have found. Actually detangles my damaged hair without weighing it down AT ALL. Light enough even for finer hair types. Also a heat protectant. Has hydrolyzed soy protein to help repair damage. Great value at $9.99 for 9 oz of product.