Umberto Blow Dry Lotion - 8.0 oz. uploaded by Amanda D.

BY UMBERTO

Umberto blow dry lotion - 9.0 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I’m not sure why the reviews are not high on this product. I do have naturally straight, fine (not thin) hair, and I do like using a blow dry lotion when drying my hair straight to make it super smooth. This does the trick for me without making my hair greasy looking or very thin. Some smoothing blow dry lotions/serums often lose the volume. Unfortunately, I can’t run up to the store to get this and need to order online at Target.
Amy N.
Hampshire, IL
I technically have not used this while blow drying as I don't typically blow dry my hair in the summer. I bought this for smoothing out purposes and it seems to do alright. It smells pretty good and doesn't leave my hair sticky. It doesn't leave my hair very smooth or silky though. Probably won't buy again.