BY UMBERTO BEVERLY HILLS

Umberto beverly hills u color italian demi hair color - light chestnut brown 5.35 see more...

Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
Best home color I have ever used! I have been dying my hair for many years and have used many different at-home brands. I naturally have dark blonde/very light brown hair that I have professionally highlighted with light blonde a few times a year. I like to go more natural from time to time. I used the natural blonde shade 8.0 and it turned out perfect!!! My roots were quite long so I used the color there for the first 15-20 minutes. Then I applied the color to the rest of my hair for the remaining 15 minutes. (I chose to mix the color in a bowl rather than trying to squeeze directly from the packets. I definitely recommend using a bowl). There is zero brassiness and the color looks really natural. Plus, it made my dark roots blend in with the rest of my hair. Bonus: I have incredibly long hair and this box comes with two applications. I always need two applications for my entire head of hair. And it was still only $12!!! (Actually I got it on sale at Ulta for $10.49).
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Have good colors to choose froma nd doesn't damage hair too much. reminds me i have to get some
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
Oh yea I dyed my hair with this and my hair was soft and so bright. It really does a great job