Umarex RWS Superdome 2317379 Field Line 14.5 Grain Air Gun Pellets, 0.22 Caliber, Silver

BY UMAREX

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I purchased a RWS 34 in .22 caliber a few months ago. I ordered a few of pellets to shoot to see which pellet my gun liked best: Umarex Superdome (14.5 grain), Umarex Superpoint (14.5 grain), and Crosman Domed Premier Pellets (14.3 grain). I sighted the gun in with the Umarex Superdome pellets at 30 yards. I then shot the Umarex Superpoints. Finally I shot the Crosman pellets. All 3 shot very well from my gun. However, the Superdome pellets shot slightly tighter groups. However, I'd be happy with the groupings of all of them. I can consistently hit a 2 inch target at 30 yards with a rest using my gun with any of the 3 aforementioned pellets.

The Superdome and Superpoint pellets come in a tin can that the lid pops off. The Crosman Dome pellets come in a tin that the lid screws/unscrews. Neither is a major plus or minus for me. The Crosman tin is probably more secure if dropped, but the Umarex tins are easier to operate with one hand. If I'm looking for accuracy, I would go with these Umarex Superdome. If I'm looking for a budget way to plink in the back yard, my gun shoots the Crosman Dome Premier pellets well enough.