Uma Ultimate Brightening Rose Toner

by Uma

Uma's Ultimate Brightening Rose Toner is a luxurious exotic cocktail of soothing and softening ingredients that will leave your skin dewy and enviably luminous. Sandalwood boosts luminosity, rich frankincense aids cellular turnover and hydrating rose water imparts a gorgeous glow. Combined with tropical fruits - peptin-packed papaya to clear out pores and eliminate dirt and toning watermelon plus pore-tightening tomato to battle blemishes - this indulgent toner recalls ancient royal beauty rituals and preps the skin perfectly for products that follow it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Uma Ultimate Brightening Rose Toner!
Uma toners are the only toners that have ever worked for me. Not only to they help my skin but they also don't make me break out or dry me out like every toner I have ever tried in my life. This brand is so fantastic, I will keep buying despite the very expensive price point. I wish I could afford to bathe in this stuff.

Looking for your answer?