BY ULUBULU

Ulubulu pacifier clip girls see more...

Mary F.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received a few of these as gifts and they’re so cute ! They have a nice heavy clip so it can’t be tugged off, keeping me from losing my pacifiers and they have really cute prints I love that they have a spot to write baby’s name. I can’t wait to buy more I definitely recommend these.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
These are AWESOME! Forget about your kid throwing his or her pacifiers on the ground every 2 seconds. The pacifier strap attaches to their shirt and keeps the paci from hitting the ground. Its a real time saver cause you're not constantly having to clean and reclean the pacifier. Also no meltdown when you don't realize the darn thing is lost cause its alwasy right there. This is my Favorite new mom gift to give!
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
these are a life saver. my daughter kept losing her pacifier cause she would spit it out or just drop it and it would get so dirty and I would even lose them but thanks tot these I don't worry to much about that anymore.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When i had my son smaller i bought these and its amazing you can clip it on to him so that he wont lose it because without it i would loose every single one of them and didnt know were they were so this is a must
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
We have this in the lady bug print. I absolutely love it. Not only do we use it for her pacifier because that thing gets lost like losing hair ties but I've used to pin my shirt up while she's nursing! Super handy. But she also loves the vibrant colors and the lady bugs she just stares at.
April A.
These clips are perfect. They are great for making sure the paci is always right there with the child and helps from keeping them from getting lost or falling on the ground and getting dirty constantly. Plus they come in adorable designs.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are amazing. My daughter is usually capable of ripping them off but with these she she can't do it. They come in very cute designs and are very affordable. Love it!
Lindsey N.
These come in so many great colors and patterns. These are perfect for children who are attached to their pacifier. No more picking pacifiers up off the ground and trying to find somewhere to wash them while in public!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought one for my daughter and the tie didn't work it kept coming off the nuk! I was so upset cause I spent a good amount on it. I would recommend to any one that ask for a good nuk clip. I would not buy this brand in the near future
Jamie K.
These things are great!! Unless your child is a ninja like mine and figures out how to take them off. If that's the case, keep lots of extra pacifiers in your purse, car and diaper bag.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are so cute! Are they expensive?