BY ULUBULU #25 in Pacifiers

The ulubulu pacifier is what exactly a new mom needs to keep her baby calm and quiet. It has an orthodontic design and an easy-to-grab handle. This baby pacifier has ab/cd and little devil graphic printed on them. Meets cpsia standards and is bpa free. Comes with a pacifier case and in packs of 2. see more...

• OMG ! Adorable ! Where can I buy these !?4 Answers
  • Is it hard to try and get the child off the pacifier?12 Answers
Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
My son loved these so much, he wouldn't use a different pacifier. I had to buy these in different sizes bcus he would out grow and loose them so often i had to always have back ups just in case. I would totally buy again for my next baby coming in October!
Katie T.
Glasgow, KY
These little pacis are so adorable and stylish! They are good for little baby's and they love them! Something about the way they are made makes them so much more likable by babies! They are also more recommended for good oral orthodon'tic proper growth
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby loved them and I loved the cute sayings and prints that they had on them so many different styles so they are stylish and great pacifiers baby loved them I recommend these to any paren't with style and a cool baby lol
Sheila A.
Overall so cute, love the logo on them! I've seen that they do not break down the mouth, so easy to clean. True to their quality, anything can easily be attached to baby & paci. Defiantly recommend!
Deja W.
This pacifier brand was the only brand that my son would take I love the design the only problem was the sticker would eventually come off and he wouldn't say anything it was then a plain pacifier
Melissa P.
Stafford, VA
Hi there! So I have tried several of these pacifiers, since I thought they were cute. My baby never seemed to like them that much. They weren't as soft as I guess be was hoping. I would go with another brand before I chose these.
Lindsey W.
Three oaks , MI
So so cute! I have a hard time finding pacifiers my son will take, and he loved this brand! Not to mention you can't beat the cute designs! Will buy again!
Erinn C.
Bloomington, IN
We love our ulubulu pacis!!!! I like how easy there are to clean when my little one drops them on the floor! But we don't go anywhere without them!!!!!
Shawnte B.
New Hartford, NY
I absolutely love the pacifier my daughter can never go any where with out it it keeps her calm and stops her from crying it's like her comfort zone
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Unisex pacifiers are great in style color and size. The nipple is just perfect it's durable and easy to wash! Dishwasher safe!
Shawnte B.
New Hartford, NY
Is it hard to try and get the child off the pacifier?
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
OMG ! Adorable ! Where can I buy these !?