BY ULUBULU

Unique and a bit cheeky, this two-pack of ulubulu pacifiers brings fun and whimsy to your little one's day. Designed with safety and style in mind, these orthodontic pacifiers support the healthy development of your baby's palate and jaw. They are made from silicone and contain no latex. see more...

Paula E.
Las Vegas, NV
These are good, but there are better. They are decent priced, but both my son and I personally prefer the "Gumdrop" pacifiers. They seem to fit better. The plastic here is pretty thin, but the price is good. They're a good bang for your buck! :)
Ian R.
We have about 6 of these. they are one of my son's favorite. I also love the cute sayings. I am only going 4 stars because when my son chews on it the paint does scratch off.
Kelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
These are sooo cute and are definitely a good attention getter. I'm for sure gifting these for Christmas presents.
Danielle R.
Perris, CA
So cute and personal! I love pacifiers that have sayings on them. they gather attention from anyone.
Tori H.
Westland, MI
Very cute & decently priced. A friend bought these for my baby shower & they are the go to binkis
Rebecca  H.
Love these pacis for my kids, and it's always cute to have sayings on them!