BeautyFaceFacial SkincareUltru
ultru: - I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask (Brightening) 10 pcs

ultru: - I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask (Brightening) 10 pcs

by Ultru

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ultru: - I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask (Brightening) 10 pcs!
Dannielle R.
Bear, DE
ultru: - I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask (Brightening) 10 pcs uploaded by Dannielle R.
Absolutely love these jelly mask they truly work i am obsessed with this line. ultru: - I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask (Brightening) 10 pcs i use my acwell toner acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner then use my mask that i keep in the refrigerator leave on for 20 mins and use the remaining essence to pat into my skin and continue with regimen.
Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
ultru: - I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask (Brightening) 10 pcs uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: CVS
While sheet masks often fit awkwardly and feel silly, I cannot argue with the way it makes my skin feel. I did some exfoliating today, and this mask feels like the perfect follow up to calm the redness and soothe my skin.
Daniella H.
I thought this was going to be some of hydrogel but its just a sheetmask with too much essence. It did feel very hydrating but it was just too much for me.
Sarah H.
Windsor
When I read that this was a jelly mask, I thought that the mask material might be of a jelly-type consistency (so more jelly than a hydro gel??) so I was surprised to find that the essence itself is thick and jelly in texture.Putting the mask on instantly cools and calms your skin. It has a nice and light citrus scent and the thick serum allows the mask (which is fairly thin) to stick to your face. The mask also fits very well (isn’t too big or cut strangely for me).There is a LOT of jelly essence on the mask and after 20 minutes, there is still quite a bit left on the mask. When you take it off, there is also a lot left on your skin. It doesn’t soak in right away, but this makes sense as it is a much thicker consistency. If you pat it in, the remaining essence will soak in after 1-2 minutes. It’s worth the wait as the jelly essence left my skin insanely hydrated and feeling plumped up.Overall: This mask didn’t disappoint; it really refreshed my skin and has made it super soft and hydrated. It has a nice glow and I’m sure after continued use would also really help brighten your complexion

Looking for your answer?