BY ULTRATHON

Ultrathon™ Insect Repellent Pump Fresh Scent Up to 3 Hours of protection against mosquitoes Splash & Sweat Resistant Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus 3M s unique, patented pump formulation resists rain, sweat and water splashes for effective protection for up to 3 hours against mosquitoes, including mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus. For generation information , call Monday - Friday  8 am - 4:30 pm CST ; see more...

Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm very disappointed when receiving the packet. I'm not sure can use the product or not, because there is no proof of seal and the bottle is missing the "CLEAR CAP". the packet is very messy since the liquid is spilled everywhere. It is too much effort to return it, since it will be spilled again.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I paid six dollars for this repellent, and it actually worked. I was out at Lake have a Sue for the weekend and was being attacked by mosquitoes. I ended up going down to the local Walgreens before I left town because I already knew what I was in for. Great product it works.
Taylor K.
This insect repellant works great! It works almost instantly! We usually put it on right before we go outside at night time, and we never have a problem with getting bitten by bugs anymore.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Ultrathon's insect repellent works extremely well!! If you apply this, bugs definitely stay away. This is very effective!!
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I will be having lots of BBQ'S this summer so I am definitely going to buy this product for my family's protection.
Rachel R.
Must need for those Summer days where the bugs come out! Works great and an essential for the Summer
Sarah  P.
Best repellent on the market. It was originally made for the armed forces so you know it's good!
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
I love this product for mosquito this defiantly gets the job done and keeps the bugs away!!
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I hate bugs. Keeps them away. This does a good job and doesn't make me itch afterwards.
briteny f.
It keeps out all insects!!!!! that's all I really need from this product so I love it!!
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
Where can I find this ?
Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Where can you find this? and is it as good or better than OFF?
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
What are the ingredients?
erica c.
Lees Summit, MO
What does this smell like, does it work better than tea trer oil?