Ultrathon Insect Repellent Lotion uploaded by Jéssica S.Ultrathon Insect Repellent Lotion uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY ULTRATHON #70 in Insect Repellent

Ultrathon™ Insect Repellent Advanced 3M Controlled Release Technology Splash & Sweat Resistant Up to 12 Hours of protection against mosquitoes Repels deer ticks that may carry Lyme Disease.  Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Also repels biting flies, chiggers, deer flies, fleas and stable flies Refer to MSDS for more information. For general information, call   Monday - Friday  8am - 4:30pm CST ; see more...

• I was wondering how well this works. I'm prone to mosquito bites. 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Really keeps the bugs away. Doesn't have a smell like other bug repellents. This one is affordable and works. It claims that it lasts 12 hours. Bought it a target.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
This is the single best bug repellent on the market. I get attacked by misquotes every summer. I've tried countless sprays and lotions. This is my go to. It keeps the bugs away!!
Liz F.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product did not work so well for me. I still got bit by tons of mosquitoes. I also prefer the spray on kind so it doesn't get too messsy.
Amy H.
Amy H.
I take this stuff on all my camping trips. It works great. The only downside is that it contains deet.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
While on an extended camping/hiking/fishing trip along Lake Superior, the black flies and mosquitoes were, bloodthirsty. We used this product works and it works well at keeping the bugs at bay, but is not for those with sensitive skin. For the product causes breakouts on face, arms and hands. While, the repellent keeps most bugs at bay, it does not work well on biting flies.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Great Outdoors Expert
Insects of all sort LOVE feasting on me, no matter where I am. I was recently in Cozumel, where I could not do anything but swat all manners of flies and mosquitoes away. I got very ill from a mosquito-transmitted disease upon return from my Christmas vacation to the Caribbean, so avoiding bug bites is a serious concern. I tried using a big bottle of Off! Deep Woods, which did not work at all, despite liberal usage. Thankfully I had a bottle of this handy. I applied a thin layer, and voila - the bugs buzzed off instantly, and I was able to enjoy the rest of my beach vacation in peace, bite-free. One application was sufficient for an entire day, unless I went for a long swim in the ocean or took a shower. The texture and scent of the cream was fine; the scent is a little bit like scotch tape. The small size of the container makes it one of the few bug dopes out there that are ok to take in your carry-on. I would highly recommend this to anyone, and plan to stock up on this myself.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Glasgow, KY
I was wondering how well this works. I'm prone to mosquito bites.