BY ULTRASWIM

Moisturizing formula Removes chlorine with just one use Kid Friendly! Chlorine bonds to hair Building up over time, making hair dry, brittle and unmanageable UltraSwim® has a unique formula that attacks chlorine build-up, releasing chlorine bond from hair Regular shampoos are not formulated to actively release chlorine molecules from hair Unlike ordinary shampoos, UltraSwim® washes chlorine away chattem.com see more...

• I went swimming and My hair turned GREEN!!!! Does this wo...2 Answers
  • Are you supposed to use a conditioner after this shampoo?...2 Answers
Janeen B.
Grovertown
My son swims competitively and uses ultra swim to keep the chlorine out of his hair. It’s nice because it available in stores. I don’t have to go online or to a hair care professional. But my younger son has hair that collects chlorine more. UltraSwim isn’t strong enough for him we use a salon product for him. I recommend trying ultraswim and if that doesn’t work for you go to a salon.
Amy C.
Buyer beware on this product. I purchased this for my daughters hair over the weekend after the newly opened community pool opened, it turned her hair green. This did not work whatsoever so every day this week I have had her in the salon getting hair treatments as we were told this product had locked the green in rather than helping it. The hair stylist suggested before pool use to use a spray conditioner on your hair so it locks out chlorine. Good luck.
Isabel M.
Corona, CA
I'm a lifeguard and swim instructor and absolutely swear by this product! It has a really nice smell and is very effective in removing the chlorine from my hear. I usually lather it up twice and apply my normal conditioner at the end. I know UltraSwim makes their own conditioner but its a little bit harder to find in my opinion. Overall, great must have product for the summer.
Cassie R.
This shampoo is a must for summer vacation! We always pack this in our beach vacation bag to combat the hotel pool chlorine levels. Hair feels soft and manageable. We've also found it helpful for hard water
Brooke B.
Louisville, KY
I swim everyday or multiple times a day which can cause your hair to become very dry and damaged but using this product 2-3 times a week absolutely fixes this problem. It is also great on color treated hair making it not turn green with chlorine
nancy l.
Gresham, OR
It's a great price for the amount in the bottle, and the claims of the product!
nancy l.
Gresham, OR
Are you supposed to use a conditioner after this shampoo? Or is it extremely moisturizing that I won't even need a conditioner?
brinna G.
Denver
I went swimming and My hair turned GREEN!!!! Does this work to remove the green??????!

back