Ultrasun Ultralip SPF 30 (15ml) uploaded by Kathryn J.

BY ULTRASUN

Ultrasun Ultralip SPF 30 is a high quality lip balm designed specifically to protect your delicate pout from the elements. The ingredients include gorgeous blackcurrant seed oil which reduces inflammation and chapping whilst simultaneously moisturising any dryness. As well as being an excellent all round lip salve the Ultrasun Ultralip SPF 30 can also be used as a base for lipstick as it is fragrance free. It can be re-applied throughout the day in all temperatures and altitudes for great lasting continuous coverage. see more...

Libby T.
UK
This product is okay. Ultrasun is a nice brand and offers an incredible range of sun protection product. However for me this product falls somewhat flat. The balm itself is a caramel colour and is unscented as far as I can tell. It applies nicely but after a while I felt it actually dried my lips out which meant I had to reapply and reapply and so on. So really this was a big turn off for me, its not something I would recommend on its own.
Bea H.
Nottingham
This is great, as it is an Australian brand it is so suited to stopping burning. It’s very gentle and doesn’t feel greasy on the lips as some spf lip balms do. In my opinion, there isn’t much room for improvement as it’s already great, however the packaging could be more eye catching.
Liz K.
Omagh, Tyrone
This Ultrasun Lipbalm with SPF15 is the perfect product - it is now one of my 'hero' products and I always have at least one spare - so easy to use, a screw up balm with no fragrance and when applied on a regular basis keeps lips hydrated smooth as well as protected in the Sun also the perfect all year round product to help Ultrasun Ultralip SPF 30 (15ml) keep lips from drying - no stickiness either which is perfect - cannot recommend highly enough - you really need to try this product to see how good it really is.
Gabbi T.
Rugby, Warwickshire
Love this lip balm it's so moisturising and my lips felt really moist! The packaging is nice and I think it's a good price for a SPF lip balm. I ordered it from allbeauty.com with my ultrasun glimmer suncream as I have very sensitive skin.Ultrasun Ultralip SPF 30 (15ml)
Monica H.
This left a white cast on my lips which was extremely annoying! However it still gets 4 stars as it did the job and I didn’t burn my lips in Dubai’s July heat!