BY ULTRASUN

Ultrasun Face SPF30 50ml has been expertly formulated to slow the premature signs of aging, whilst giving you daylong protection from the suns harmful rays. Using Ecotin, scientifically proven to protect skin cells and Superoxide Dismutase that targets free radicals, Ultrasun Face SPF30 50ml gently soothes your skin and helps to eliminate fine lines. Non-greasy and free from oils, perfumes and emulsifiers it is perfect for super sensitive skin. see more...

Bea H.
Nottingham
I love this! Even though I did not see the anti ageing side of it as I don’t have wrinkles, it is very effective as a sunscreen and you only need to use a tiny bit for it to work! It also has a lovely smell and leaves your skin looking fab as it has a shimmer to it. Would recommend!
Frances S.
Downpatrick
Quite a thick cream based sun lotion, which isn’t all bad as you don’t feel as if you’re going to burn. A little goes a long way so this product is worth the money. I did find I had to reapply after about 6 hours but that’s as I do have sensitive skin.
Sarah B.
I always worry about putting sun cream on my face because I don’t want it to look shiny or greasy, but I didn’t get that issue with this one. I wouldn’t say it was totally mattifying but it certainly didn’t make me reach for the powder! I’ve got in the habit of applying sun cream every day (even when cloudy!) so I would consider buying this again. It’s a little more expensive than the nearest drugstore version, but I did like the finish it gave to my skin so I think it’s justified!
Lynne W.
PA4 8PY
I react so badly to sunscreens. Usually a holiday abroad is followed by a bout of eczema or worse, a trip to the doctors and a course of anti-biotics.

That's ancient history now because I've found a sunscreen that's kind to my skin!!!!!!! Created for sensitive skin and packed with anti-ageing goodies, this will now be at the top of my list of holiday essentials :)
Chloe T.
Bristol, Bristol
Although I don't necessarily need the anti/ageing aspect of this face cream, the SPF prt is great! Most moisturisers only contain 15 SPF but this having 30 is amazing for my fair skin! It's also not greasy and really does moisturise.
Siobhan L.
Quarmby , Huddersfield
Effective sunscreen, wears well layered with skincare and makeup on top. Doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the skin. A little goes a long way.
Lauren R.
So far the best spf I've used on my face. Not sticky at all, no white chalkyness and no shine. Defo purchasing a bigger tube!!!
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
Great product ,saw it on offer on qvc and it was getting great reviews ,love the fact its multi tasking will keep buying
Meg H.
Coventry
Works amazing on dry skin and skin that peels when it is in contact with the sun! Stops the peeling and the redness! X