Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerUltrasun
Family Spf 30 - Super Sensitive (150ml)

Ultrasun Family Spf 30 - Super Sensitive (150ml)

by Ultrasun

Protect your skin and your family's with Ultrasun Family SPF 30 Super Sensitive all day UVA/UVB protection. Specially formulated to be free from oils emulsifiers and perfumes Ultrasun family SPF 30 Super Sensitive is perfect for children's delicate skins and helps prevent uncomfortable sun reactions such as prickly heat. Only one application is needed to provide all day protection giving you more time to enjoy the sun with your family. Like other Ultrasun products this too features an airless pump dispenser which effectively prevents product deterioration and contamination meaning your sun screen will last longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultrasun Family Spf 30 - Super Sensitive (150ml)!
Really love this suncream - easy to apply, well absorbed, non greasy. Love that it is once a day application, so it is expensive but easier to use than regular suncream which need reapplying.
Ultrasun Family Spf 30 - Super Sensitive (150ml) uploaded by leah B.
This product is amazing, very nice rich texture, so feels lovely on, but absorbs really quickly. Leaves you feeling protected without the sticky residue! Loved the added extra info inside the packaging regarding how much to apply and where! It wasn’t perfumed but smelt like PVA glue! I’d highly recommend this even for super sensitive skin! 10/10
Birmingham, West Midlands
Ultrasun Family Spf 30 - Super Sensitive (150ml) uploaded by Emma S.
I had been using a high street brand that in this heat when I perspired the cream would run into my eyes and make them sting.  I had seen the shows on QVC UK, they made so much sense.  In the past I had used once a day formula on my three children but didn’t like them as their skin always felt sticky and the lotion/gel stained their uniform.  I bought this from QVC UK and am so happy that I have.  I can use it all over my face, body, décolleté and arms, it’s not sticky or leaves a residue – hasn’t stained any clothes.  Best of all when I perspire it does run into my eyes and make them sting.  I apply it after cleansing, before getting dressed.  I wait an hour to put on my serums then after another hour put on my make-up.  I know that not many people will be able to leave an hour between applying products you could apply them after 20 minutes.  Yes, I have tanned no I didn’t burn.  My youngest is a red head and I have been applying this after he has washed his face before he gets dressed and he hasn’t burned but got more freckles and a lovely golden hew to his skin.

Looking for your answer?