BY ULTRASCOPES

UZS1008 Features Cardiology quality single sided stethoscope for all medical professionals Shatter resistant, single sided chestpiece allows assessment of high and low frequencies without turning chestpiece Latex free polyvinyl chloride tubing and eartips Stainless steel internal spring binaurals Individually hand painted in USA for unique beauty For assessment of lung sounds, heart sounds and blood pressure Product Type: Stethoscopes Country of Manufacture: United States Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 1" Overall Width - Side to Side: 8" Overall Depth - Front to Back: 30" Overall Product Weight: 0.36 lbs see more...

Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Lowell, AR
I couldn't find the exact ultrascope that I own on here (teal tubing with glitter fish bell). I love how clear you can hear with this stethoscope. My only complaint is that the screw-on diaphragm piece can corrode fairly easily. The ultrascope has a lifetime warranty, but the replaced diaphragm did not thread/screw on correctly and would fall off randomly. I was unable to get the replaced part to fit correctly and am now unable to use this stethoscope.
Rabail K.
Rabail K.
It's a long lasting stethoscope and doesn't break easily. I like the color.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Malakoff, TX
I am a nurses aide in a nursing home. having that fast pace work inviroment, I always seem to snag my stethoscope on SOMETHING. So far, it's been pretty durable. I've had it for a few months.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
I have one of these i bought for medical assisting classes and still use it lol when working in nursing homes and what not. love that it came in PINK@!!!!