BY ULTRAFLESH

Contains natural wax for conditioning & hydrating benefits With a buildable & long-wearing formula Adds exceptional volume & length to lashes Perfectly defines lashes with rich dark color Provides a soft pliable sensation Creates fuller longer thicker & doll-like lashes Non-clumping or -smudging see more...

Diana S.
Diana S.
Review for: Panthera Mascara
Like the darkness of it ,its easy to apply no need to add more than one coat and it wipes of easly wiyh makeup remover
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Panthera Mascara
Works very well would definitely recommend this to any people that want to try it.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Review for: Panthera Mascara
I love love love this mascara! It's so great and stays on so well, seriously you have to try it!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Norwood, MN
I am cheap when it comes to buying things for myself but this mascara is the bomb! The brush doesn't make clumpy eye lashes and it makes them look longer.
grace r.
grace r.
Los Angeles, CA
I have purchased it once and the lost it since then i have not bought it again. But i REALLY would like to purchase it again. I loved the texture of it and gave volume
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works great. I've tried a lot of mascara products and this would be one of the ones on the top of my list.
Synthia W.
Synthia W.
BLOOMINGDALE , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS MASCARA not only does it dramatically length your lashes but it also combs threw ur them for clump free false lashes
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Edmonton
Got this in a beauty box and I love the brush/ spoolie the product its self had a good staying power and worked well with my lashes. I normally need to clean up my under eye area after half a day from flaking.