Ultraflesh Ninja Star Compact uploaded by Liz G.

BY ULTRAFLESH

What it is:A dual finished baked powder that contains moisturizing and antiaging properties. What it does: This formula helps perfect the skin with a naturally radiant look. Its creamy and silky textured formula comes from the bead-shaped and surface-treated formulation of the powder, which imparts antiaging benefits from brown algae extract, tocotrienol, and oligo-peptides. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs What else you need to know: This product does not contain castor oil, fragrance, phthalate, animal, gluten, GMO, or toxins. see more...

Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Review for: Luminous more...
This is now my all time favorite blush! It's a rose gold color and it's satiny and perfect! The gold piece on the front comes off and you wear it as a necklace! How neat. It also comes with a little brush and the packaging is pretty nice. I never heard of this brand but I love to try new things. I took a risk on this and it paid off, big time!
Katie L.
Tooele, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
Best ever. Truly a game changer. I have 2 just so I make sure it's always on me. I never leave home without it on or with me