BY ULTRA TRAK PRO BLOOD GLUCOSE TEST STRIPS

Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This is a great product to check you blood sugar levels. I had gestational diabetes. I had to check my blood sugar 4 times daily. this worked really well for me.
selina r.
Technology is great. These strips use a minimal amount of blood and are small enough to carry them anywhere, which is useful so that you can check your blood sugar while on the go.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
My mom has this and she loves it. Shes tried a lot of glucose test meters and shes never really understood them completely but this one is easy to use and easy to read!
Rachel C.
This was a great product to test your glucose blood levels can make sure that your sugar levels are great.
Brooke C.
These strips are very efficient and very affordable!! Very good product!!!!!!
Mehdina K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this for being able to test blood sugars! Easy to use & also easy to read!
Adari A.
London
Because my mum has diabetes she always has this kind of technologies with her it is great not only for her but for all of us to check our sugar levels! These mini stripes just takes a small amount of blood and tells you the results of your sugar levels! Would recommend this to everyone!
raiza r.
puerto rico
I have one for my grandma it works great and its easy to use and read for when grandma does it on her own.