Ultra Tide Laundry Detergent Original - 40 Loads uploaded by zaarah k.

BY TIDE #17 in Laundry Detergent

Ultra Tide Original Laundry Detergent.
HE.
40 loads.
Cotton®.
Attacks even 7 day old stains! see more...

Sandy R.
Knoxville
Tide is my one and only laundry detergent brand. I believe that it does the best job in getting my laundry clean. I used this powder for years, but i now prefer the laundry pods. Occasionally with the powder I would find some powder clumps in the clothes after washing. This, of course, could have been the result of user error since I will occasionally cram too much into one load. I usually keep a small box of this around for those times that i have a very small load to wash.
Carolina G.
San Diego
Original Tide powder is the only detergent that is a must-have in my home. It is a little pricy compared to most detergents but the difference in cleaning power is worth it. I cloth diaper my children, and work for a cloth diaper brand, the detergent we recommend most for washing cloth diapers is Tide original powder precisely because it has been tried and tested against others and always comes out on top.
Dominick S.
Middletown
All you need! I like to keep it simple. If I have stains I use Zafar Projects 1001 Grandmas Secret Spot Remover- Pack of 6 and then I wash as normal with this. It lasts forever and it’s the most cost effective method! Also your clothes smell so fresh and clean there’s no need to splurge on laundry detergent in my opinion. I’d rather splurge on TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID Eau de Parfum Spray
Danmarys A.
Florida City
I love this product because it leaves my clothes super clean and I used it with little quantity of the product in my clothes. It remains with super rich odors and very very clean. I really recommend it. I always use it to wash clothes and I love it. I really am super grateful with this brand since its products are of very good quality.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This detergent does well but if you put too much detergent for the load size or overload the washer than you’ll likely have some detergent that didn’t fully desolve left over on your clothes. The liquid version doesn’t have the same issue but cleans just as well with the same scent so I’d definitely recommend trying that as well.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is definitely a top product for detergent. First, the smell is so good and fresh, it really stays on your laundry after washing . I think it’s very effective, especially for mud stains. It is slightly pricey but it’s a great product and I don’t mind paying the extra for it . I would highly recommend this product.
Maria C.
I love washing my laundry with tide it leaves your clothed very nice & clean,it smelld very good to,its a little expensive but its worth buying,i am very satisfied with it i use it all the time,i recommend it because it leaves your clothes really nice and clean you gotta try it.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring, MD
Wonderful wonderful wonderful detergent. My family and I have been using this basically my whole life. We once tried to use a different brand to save money but went back to tide. Tide has your clothes looking bright, smelling good, and very clean. Only detergent brand I’ll ever need.
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use this sometimes because they are convenient and easier than measuring out laundry detergent, however - sometimes they don’t completely dissolve and get stuck to my clothing. My washer is new so I don’t think it’s because of the washer. Nevertheless, I still use these often.