Ultra Sunlight® with LemonOxi™ Apple Twist™ Dishwashing Liquid 25 fl. oz. Bottle

BY SUNLIGHT

Ultra Sunlight® with LemonOxi™ Complex fights tough baked-on food and invisible residue for the right clean for your family's dishes. see more...

Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I tried this dish washing liquid and I just did not care for it.It seemed like I had to use three times as much liquid to clean my dishes.sorry
JENNIFER P.
JENNIFER P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ok well sunlight has a kind like this that i have but its without the lemonoxi and its just supposed to be green apple but honestly I cannot smell green apple or anything really while I am doing my dishes Dawn is much better in the scent department than Sunlight by far so if you want more of an aroma when you are washing your dishes then use Dawn.
Cathleen C.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, Ontario
I was not a fan. I needed to use so much dish soap to get my dishes clean, and by the end of washing dishes, my hands are SO dry! I won't buy it again.
Laura A.
Laura A.
London, Ontario
I love anything SUNLIGHT for my dishes. Their products foam up really well and you don't need much to get everything squeaky clean.