BY CHARMIN #73 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll toilet paper cleans better* and lasts longer than even the leading 1000 sheet brand. Its washcloth-like texture is more absorbent* and you can use less.* Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll toilet paper is 2-ply and also septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Roll toilet paper really Enjoy the Go! (*when wet vs. the leading bargain brand) see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH
This is my all time favorite toilet paper. It's soft, but also doesn't break up on me. It's thick as well, so you don't have to worry about not using enough. I've never bought anything else, and never will. Plus, it's almost always on sale, so not being affordable isn't an issue.
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my preferred toilet paper because it isn't thin and flimsy yet it's still somewhat soft. The mega rolls are big and the 30 pack is obviously the best value. It's a bit expensive but I find it worth it. I would highly recommend this to others.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
Charmin is a little more expensive than other brands, but it's definitely longer-lasting. The thicker squares are soft and you don't have to use as much at a time. I buy this brand but only when it's on sale.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
i like the ultra strong Charmin toilet paper... it does its job. sometimes I buy the store brand because I don't notice a big difference.
Emily N.
Buckhannon, WV
Over priced in comparison to other toilet paper products. Overall I would prefer to buy a generic brand for about the same quality.
Maddy G.
Charming is probably one of the most popular toilet papers, and I understand why. Very soft and gentle and you use less squares
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best one I've tried ever. Every time I try a different brand or a different kind, I always end up coming back to this one.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Love this toilet paper. I know my children are getting a clean rump after using the bathroom when i have this in the house.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
This toilet paper is very nice, holds up well and feels nice. The only issue I have with it is that it is very linty.
tracy w.
nancy, KY
Charmin ultra strong is my favorite of the charmin line does a great job and a good price point