Ultra Standard Distributors Renpure Coconut Whipped Crème Leave-In Conditioner - 16.0 oz

BY ULTRA STANDARD DISTRIBUTORS

Coconut water's natural oils absorb instantly into the hair fiber delivering conditioning oils & vitamins to the inner cuticle area while also moisturizing and smoothing the outer cuticle leaving a smooth shiny frizz free surface. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kim D.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff curls my children's hair so well, but also leaves their hair shiny,soft and silky. This product works wonders! I love it. Definitely, will be my can't live without product! Did I mention it spells bomb!!!
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
its amazing!!!!!!!! Leaves my hair extra curly and it leaves it so moisturized. I suffer with dry hair and this really does help. I am currently working with transitioning my heat damaged hair and it has helped so much!