Hair CareHair ProductsUltra Standard Distributors
Organics Maximum Strength Extra Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion - 12 oz

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Does not weigh down hair. Fortified with restorative properties. Helps stop breakage. This isn't your ordinary moisturizing hair lotion! Unlike greasy oil moisturizers, this product does not use heavy oils that weigh down hair. This lotion is fortified with the restorative properties of olive oil, nature's historic remedy for instantly moisturizing and strengthening dry hair. This product is a maximum strength hair therapy, especially created as a lightweight, healthier alternative to old-fashion, pore-clogging oil moisturizers. Used on a regular basis, its unique blend of conditioners and proteins help stop breakage, while. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultra Standard Distributors Organics Maximum Strength Extra Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion - 1.2 oz!
Kacian G.
Katy, TX
Ultra Standard Distributors Organics Maximum Strength Extra Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion - 1.2 oz uploaded by Kacian G.
I use this product daily and I love it! It truly moisterizes my scalp and keeps my ends feeling great.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Ultra Standard Distributors Organics Maximum Strength Extra Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion - 1.2 oz uploaded by Cadesha C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best growth lotion ever . Keeps my hair moisturized and can take my split ends . It smells good too . The product is very liquidy aka watery . I use to product everyday only if I’m doing my hair everyday . If not I’ll apply this to my hair every other day .
Tamekia A.
Conyers, GA
Ultra Standard Distributors Organics Maximum Strength Extra Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion - 1.2 oz uploaded by Tamekia A.
I am currently using this product. I'm really NOT feeling this. It's too watery for me. It needs to be a little thicker for my 4c hair. Also, my hair isn't feeling moisturized either after using the product. I bought this because I needed to keep my hair moisturized. No I wouldn't buy this again.☹
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have been using this as my daily moisturizer and it's pretty good. It's very inexpensive and you can find it at many grocery and beauty supply stores. I'm not too sure about the growth claims however. I haven't noticed any significant growth from this product. Overall it does a good job as a daily hair moisturizer.
Chalsey W.
I love this moisturizer. And it smells amazing. Worked wonders for my lil sister's head of thick thick hair.
addie M.
statesboro
I usually massage this in my scalp 10 minutes before I shower or sleep in it overnight and shower the next morning. I started using this about a year ago and my hair has gotten a lot thicker and I can definitely see progress being made. I will say though that I have struggled with thin and short hair so I use a combination of different hair growth products! I would recommend!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Ultra Standard Distributors Organics Maximum Strength Extra Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion - 1.2 oz uploaded by Ramonita R.
I love this hair cream for my hair, it works so good on my hair. It's a natural conditioning and it's maximum strength.
Shakara L.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite moisturizers. Love the smell and the light weight feel it has when applied to my hair especially after wash day. My only down to this is its pretty watery which means of I decide to straighten my hair and use this the curls pop out a lot faster. Wish it was thicker.
jessica R.
Anaheim, CA
My hair was feeling dry I got this product I would put it on my hair it smells good it’s soft too it leaves my hair soft I use it every Time I take a shower it works yes I will buy it again yes I recommend it to you guys. Try it !!!!
Merlion I.
Portland, OR
Great product for hair growth! Unlike other hair care products, this doesn’t cause any irritation to my sensitive scalp or my face so I think that’s a huge draw in itself. It also makes my bushy thick asian hair smooth as a baby’s bottom. I think the greatest draw is that it doesn’t build up on my scalp due to the delicate texture.

Looking for your answer?