Hair CareHair ProductsUltra Standard Distributors
Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 80 oz

Alikay naturals shea yogurt hair moisturizer - 8.0 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 8.0 oz!
Kali R.
The key to this product is a little goes a very long way. If u use a lot it will leave ur hair oily I only use a dime size amount on my whole head. His jar lasts me 6-8 months I love this products it leaves my awesome 4c hair soft and manageable
Shannon P.
This product is just ok in my hair. It does soften and moisturize but can make it greasy quickly. It smells good to me at first but leaves almost a sour milk type smell. I usually layer this with another product so I don't notice the smell as much. For the price idk if I will repurchase though.
Angela A.
Norcross, GA
This product is awesome!! It smells just like mango's and it is not greasy. It really moisturize your hair.
Jasmine R.
This is definitely my go-to product on wash days and in between washes. It is so moisturizing and smells amazing! This, paired with the Lemongrass Leave-In, does wonders for moisture retention on my thick 4B/4C hair. A little goes a long way. I use about a dime-sized amount for each quadrant of my hair. I lucked up on an awesome sale and its lasted at least 6 months. Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer 8oz "Pack of 2"
Jasmine G.
I use it more as an oil than a cream. My hair is insanely shiney after using this product. I have already bought 2 in the past 6 months. I never want to runout of this stuff. If you use this your natural hair will never be the same.
Shapone T.
This is a great moisturizer for my natural hair. It has an amazing smell and it is not too heavy for my hair. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Kendall G.
Louisville, KY
Great shea butter based product.. it’s great for sealing you ends and retaining moisture. It’s available at target at an affordable price. It contains naturals ingredients and is highly recommended.
Jazmin T.
baltimore
Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 8.0 oz uploaded by Jazmin T.
Used this product for my loc retwist and i love how it moisturizes my scalp , giving it alittle shine . Melts in your hand ! Natural products
Anita U.
Trenton, NJ
I use this product to moisturizer my hair. It smells amazing and it is awesome. I recommend this moisturizer on 4c hair.
Andrea R.
Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 8.0 oz uploaded by Andrea R.
Tried this for the first time and it smells AMAZING. I usually use shea moisture curling smoothie to keep my hair moisturized so I wanted to try an actual moisturizer. I dont knwo what it will do for my hair just yet but we shall see. So far it has my hair feeling sooooo soft and smells amazing. I think I paid about 21 for mine (16oz) and it is sooooo worth It

Looking for your answer?