Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 8.0 oz uploaded by Jazmin T.Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 8.0 oz uploaded by Jazmin T.Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer - 8.0 oz uploaded by Andrea R.

BY ULTRA STANDARD DISTRIBUTORS

Alikay naturals shea yogurt hair moisturizer - 8.0 oz see more...

Andrea R.
Tried this for the first time and it smells AMAZING. I usually use shea moisture curling smoothie to keep my hair moisturized so I wanted to try an actual moisturizer. I dont knwo what it will do for my hair just yet but we shall see. So far it has my hair feeling sooooo soft and smells amazing. I think I paid about 21 for mine (16oz) and it is sooooo worth It
Kendall G.
Louisville, KY
Great shea butter based product.. it’s great for sealing you ends and retaining moisture. It’s available at target at an affordable price. It contains naturals ingredients and is highly recommended.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
This product is just ok in my hair. It does soften and moisturize but can make it greasy quickly. It smells good to me at first but leaves almost a sour milk type smell. I usually layer this with another product so I don't notice the smell as much. For the price idk if I will repurchase though.
Kali R.
The key to this product is a little goes a very long way. If u use a lot it will leave ur hair oily I only use a dime size amount on my whole head. His jar lasts me 6-8 months I love this products it leaves my awesome 4c hair soft and manageable
Jazmin T.
baltimore
Used this product for my loc retwist and i love how it moisturizes my scalp , giving it alittle shine . Melts in your hand ! Natural products
Anita U.
Buffalo, NY
I use this product to moisturizer my hair. It smells amazing and it is awesome. I recommend this moisturizer on 4c hair.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
This product is awesome!! It smells just like mango's and it is not greasy. It really moisturize your hair.
keeana b.
This product is okay ... i guess. It leaves my natural hair oily. I think I should only use it on my ends.

back