Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Hair Parfait - 8 oz uploaded by Vanessa N.Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Hair Parfait - 8 oz uploaded by Angela A.

BY ULTRA STANDARD DISTRIBUTORS

Alikay naturals moisture rich hair parfait - 8 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
This. Is. Amazing!!! Moisture on another level!!!!!! And it's super affordable. I wish I discovered this before splurging on other expensive brands. This gets the job done! I love using this for twist outs :) and yes! A little sure does go a long way.
Ashlei P.
Sanford, FL
Wonderful moisturizing product! I use it on wash day primarily because it keeps my hair very soft and pliable. I don't have thick or too coarse of a texture, for you naturals think 4A, so this is something that is a life saver as far as keeping in moisture. It smells great and not too heavy as far as build up. Would highly recommend.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I love this product it smells just like mango. Also, it leaves your hair moisturize without feeling greasy.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
This hair parfait is a perfect hair moisturizer I love it and I would recommend this to all my friends