Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Hair Parfait - 8 oz uploaded by Vanessa N.Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Moisture Rich Hair Parfait - 8 oz uploaded by Angela A.

BY ULTRA STANDARD DISTRIBUTORS

Alikay naturals moisture rich hair parfait - 8 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa D.
Killeen , TX
Every natural is the world should have this product, it not only smells sooooooo good it works on various hair types especially dry hair it almost smells edible, any one who is looking for their hair to people super moisturized and smell goood you need this.
Ashlei P.
Sanford, FL
Wonderful moisturizing product! I use it on wash day primarily because it keeps my hair very soft and pliable. I don't have thick or too coarse of a texture, for you naturals think 4A, so this is something that is a life saver as far as keeping in moisture. It smells great and not too heavy as far as build up. Would highly recommend.
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
This. Is. Amazing!!! Moisture on another level!!!!!! And it's super affordable. I wish I discovered this before splurging on other expensive brands. This gets the job done! I love using this for twist outs :) and yes! A little sure does go a long way.
Kendro T.
I tried this from Alikay this year. I must say that although it’s only an 8oz tube, it lasts a good minute. Keeps my hair moisturized and has a great smell.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I love this product it smells just like mango. Also, it leaves your hair moisturize without feeling greasy.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
This hair parfait is a perfect hair moisturizer I love it and I would recommend this to all my friends