Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-in Conditioner - 8 oz

BY ULTRA STANDARD DISTRIBUTORS

Alikay naturals lemongrass leave-in conditioner - 8 oz see more...

• What does this product compare to? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good leave in conditioner for curly hair? 2 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love this Leave-In Conditioner. It smells so good and moisturizes my hair so well. It is very effective and it doesn't leave any residue. Compared to alternatives it has more natural ingredients such as aloe vera juice and lemongrass oil. The smell of lemongrass is amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who want to use a light leave in conditioner.
Janilia đź‘‘.
Boston, MA
I didnt expect to like this product mainly because I figured the smell would be too strong. To my surprise, the smell is strong but its a nice scent. Alikay naturals was one of the first line of products when I big chopped back in 2014. I love liquid leave in, this is light weight but definitely moisturizes and makes your hair feel and smell great!!
Cammie 🌹.
Haverford, PA
The best leave in conditioner in the game. Enough said, try it for yourself. Nothing gives as much moisture shine and definition for being so lightweight. I was previously against using any spray leave ind as I though my hair required heavier products. I was wrong! I just needed better ones.
Andrea R.
I have heard great studd about this line. I recently purchased a few items and I cant wait to try them. My sister uses it and she said it's the best product she has ever used. It is in expensive if you get the 8oz. I purchased the 16oz ot this and other items and it was like 21 a bottle
Kayla B.
Windermere , FL
Grab it, it’s thick! I wish it wasn’t it a squirt bottle because those are always hard to spray but it’s moisturizing and works with just about any other product.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
First off, the smell is amazing ! It’s not a strong scent at all. It’s very moisturizing for both my daughter and my hair. The price is a little steep for only 8oz however it’s worth it. And I will definitely buy again when I run out !
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Purchased at: Target
One of my favs leave-in conditioners. It's rich,not too thick and had a great lemony scent. It provides lots of slip when detangling my hair. It contains natural ingredients. I would recommend and so wo 77uu is my daughter since she used no e all up.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas , NV
Smells so good ! Leaves my 4c hair super moisturized and so freaking soft ! A little bit pricey but the ingredients are all natural so that's kind of expected . The color is a bright yellow that I think is a plus because it looks as good as it smells . There are 3 totally different hair types in my household and it works for us all . I'm in love
Brittney A.
Love this line ! For soooo king I've tried a million products to curl my hair ! Makes them stay ! Doesn't dry hard and doesn't leave my hair dry! Well this is it! Wash spray pineapple the hair wrap and in the morning you ready to go ! Leave the hair bouncy and smelling good !
Arlene R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is truly Liquid Gold! It smells divine, and keeps my hair moisturized for days. I have low porosity hair, and this helps me moisturize my hair like no other. It doesn't have glycerin, which makes my hair poofy. It isn't dirt cheap, but it's worth every dollar.
This is how I use it.
-Dampen dry hair
-Spray leave in in hands and smooth onto hair
-Apply oil or cream if necessary
-Style as desired.

Try this. I promise you wont regret it!

THe site says: The PERFECT moisture solution for ALL HAIR TYPES A lightweight leave in conditioner that penetrates deep into hair cortex to lock in moisture, soften, strengthen and condition each strand. Infused with Essential oils, Aloe Vera and Silk Amino Protein that repair dry damaged hair to promote moisture from the inside the cuticle. The lemon zest scent is yummy and refreshing. Hair will feel silky soft and ready to be styled pretty!!

All types can use this, but I suggest you experiment with the amount you use on your hair. You wont like to waste such an amazing product.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
What does this product compare to?
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
Is this a good leave in conditioner for curly hair?