Ultra Standard Distributors Alikay Naturals Hair Curling Custard - 8.0 oz uploaded by Marquita S.

BY ULTRA STANDARD DISTRIBUTORS

Alikay naturals hair curling custard - 8.0 oz see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
I purchased this product when I first learned about Alikay Naturals. I was experimenting with products on my hair and gave this one a try. The scent was so pleasant it smells like pineapples (very tropical). The custard was jelly like and thick with a lot of slip. The ingredients include Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, and Almond Oil. I purchased my Alikay Naturals Crème Brulee Curling Delight from Sally's Beauty Supply Store. I haven't used the Crème Brulee in a while, but Alikay Naturals is a excellend brand for natural hair. I would highly recommend you give it a try.
Brittney A.
Curling delight is perfect to get those natural curls popping ! Struggling to get the perfect curl try this! Smells amazing and surpassed my expectations ! I have very think hair so I was struggling to find a. Light weight product that kept my hair curly and not leaving it dry !
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
This product smells just like pineapples. It is a custard jelly like texture. I think it does give good curl definition. However, I think it is a little bit on the watery side not really thick like most custards I am use to using. That is why I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. Yes, I will purchase this product and use it on a regular basis.

back