New ParentBedding & BlanketsPlayard Beddingfresh linen

by fresh linen

Comfort yourself with this ultra soft satin sheet set. Made of premier silky satin hypoallergenic fabric, this luxurious solid color sheet set will generate an elegant look of your bed, romantic feeling the moment you touch them and refresh night of rest when you sleep in it. These sheet sets come in King, Cal King, Queen, Full and Twin sizes and 14 colors for your choice to match your home style.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 102.00 x 90.00 x 1.00 Inches

Fabric Content: Polyester

Ultra soft silky satin sheets set includes - 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases (Twin only comes 1 pillowcase); Oversized flat sheet for sleep comfort and all-around fitted sheet with 15" deep pocket to fit various-size mattresses; Material - 100% polyester (satin). Care: Machine wash cold and tumble dry low; 3-Piece Twin - Flat sheet: 66" (W) x 102" (L), Fitted sheet: 39" (W) x 75" (L) x 15" (D), One Pillowcase: 20" (W) x 30" (L); 4-Piece Full - Flat sheet: 84" (W) x 97" (L), Fitted sheet: 54" (W) x 75" (L) x 15" (D), Two Pillowcase: 20" (W) x 30" (L); 4-Piece Queen - Flat sheet: 90" (W) x 102" (L), Fitted sheet: 60" (W) x 80" (L) x 15" (D), Two Pillowcase: 20" (W) x 30" (L); 4-Piece King - Flat sheet: 108" (W) x 102" (L), Fitted sheet: 78" (W) x 80" (L) x 15" (D), Two Pillowcase: 20" (W) x 40" (L); 4-Piece Cal King - Flat sheet: 102" (W) x 108" (L), Fitted sheet: 72" (W) x 84" (L) x 15" (D), Two Pillowcase: 20" (W) x 40" (L)

Where can I get this? Also, can I buy this in a different size? And what are the benefits?
Start your review of Ultra Soft Silky Satin Bed Sheet Set With Pillowcase , Fresh Linen, White, Queen [name: size value: size-queen]!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
I love fresh linen cleanly laundered sheets.The ultra soft and silky bed linens are sure to make you sleep like a baby. They repel sweat and you’ll sleep through the night !
Chrystal M.
Ehhhh! So I bought these in grey/silver and it was weird I kept sliding off of the pillow lol. It’s comfortable but not really simply bcuz of that reason. I will not be buying anymore silk sheets either. Sorry for 3 stars
Michelle H.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Target
I have 2 sets of these sheets. They are so silky and soft. Being hypoallergenic is a plus for my sensitive child, with allergies. They more than met my expectations! They wash great and they don’t crease up, like some silky sheets. They more than meet my expectations and the price point is fair,for the value. I tell all my friends and family to try these sheets!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,452 reviews
Very suprising with this product. Good product i totally recommend it to anyone. Very suprising i did not think it would make a difference.
Laura T.
Pensacola, FL
So soft. Very cooling. I would love to try out the microfiber set for Influenster to compare during the winter.
Avena P.
Love the silky feeling. Doesn’t crease the skin. Washes abs stays smooth. Cozy cool and warm at the same time 💜
Olivia J.
Lovely warm and silky my mum loves them and my cat loves them the most he’s always sleeping on my bed.