BY UP & UP

Upgrade your bathroom with up and up Ultra Soft Premium Toilet Paper. This two-ply bath tissue is designed to be soft, thick, and absorbent for a gentle, non-irritating clean with less lint. Septic safe, this toilet paper is unscented and has no added perfumes or fragrances to irritate sensitive skin. Long-lasting double plus rolls provide 2.5 times the sheets of a regular toilet paper roll, so fewer rolls are needed. This ultra soft bath tissue is made responsibly with fibers certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (Sfi). see more...

Jenifer S.
Glade Spring
Our family loves this toilet paper! It is super durable & soft and so affordable in comparison to similar brands. It has been a household staple of our for a few years! Also, it’s often on the cart wheel app which is even more of a discount!
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
I'm super picky with toilet paper. I mean I HATE using thin, weak, or rough toilet paper. So I was skeptical and kinda broke when I decided to give the target store brand a try and I was pleasantly surprised! Its durable, but not rough. Its perfect