Ultra Snuggle® Fresh Spring Flowers™ Liquid Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by rachel h.

BY SNUGGLE #2 in Fabric Softener

Danielle C.
One of my favorite fabric softener! My family has been using this fabric softener for pretty much my whole life. It reminds me of my childhood!! 😀😀 It has a great smell and leaves your clothes feeling extra soft and snuggly. The scent lasts for a really long time to which is really nice.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I love being able to just grab a sheet and throw it into the dryer versus measuring out the liquid and likely spilling it on something usually the washer, just not into the washer when using liquid. With that said I always use a liquid in the little ball you can buy and throw it in the washer. And then use sheets in the dryer. It does an awesome job and my clothes smell awesome even weeks later after washing. Highly recommend.
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I love this fabric softener, although I’ve started not to use it as much recently. I like how soft it makes my clothes, but it’s hard for me to measure how much I need per load of laundry, so I feel like I’m wasting so much. I also feel like I no longer need it, because I use Tide PODS® Plus Downy April Fresh Scent and they make my clothes equally as soft.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Snuggle is my all time FAVORITE fabric softener . It makes the laundry so soft and makes the whole house and all the clothes smell so amazing ‘ 💖💖 the scent is just amazing! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family! You can pick Snuggle up at any local Walmart or Target 🎯
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
About this over the summer because it was on sale and cheap for my boyfriend who just bought a bunch of new Wranglers that needed to be broken or needed an excessive amount of fabric softener used on them because his pants are giving him really bad chafing it helped significantly so I'll probably stick with it
Sierra H.
surprise, AZ
I’ve always loved snuggles. As a child I loved the little bear, as an adult let’s be honest I still love the bear.. but I also LOVE the way it smells. It’s effective and not too bad a price. Plus I always see coupons for it, I don’t think I’ll ever quit using snuggles.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
This is the best fabric softener every! It leaves my clothes looking bright and feeling soft! It has a good price point for the amazing quality. Many stores carry it so it’s easy to find. I think if you haven’t found a fabric softener you love try this brand
Mother O.
bronx, NY
I use this for everybody's in the house we are four and apart from my newborn he cannot use this because he suffers from eczema but otherwise I use it for my daughter's clothes my husband's clothing and my clothing and it's smells amazing
Shauna A.
I love this product. Not only does it have the cutest name & packaging, but the product is fantastic. It works very well & leaves my clothes looking brand new & feeling extremely soft. I would recommend it to anyone!
Anastasia G.
Wells
Good softener good smell and clothes are soft and nice to . But I can’t say that it is something special in using it and after. Affordable and not expensive at all . You can try it but I ll look for something else