Ultra Snuggle® Fresh Spring Flowers™ Liquid Fabric Softener 96 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by rachel h.

BY SNUGGLE #8 in Fabric Softener

Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
Say about the snuggle fabric softener it is something I can use on any of my clothes and I love how they do that I don’t have nothing negative to say about it and I highly recommend this product for anybody specially if you work a lot and he slid you need to make sure your clothes have a double freshness chillin say about the snuggle fabric softener it is something I can use on any of my clothes and I love how they do it I don’t have nothing negative to say about it and I highly recommend this product for anybody specially if you work a lot and you swear you need to make sure your clothes have a double fresh this to them
Danielle C.
One of my favorite fabric softener! My family has been using this fabric softener for pretty much my whole life. It reminds me of my childhood!! 😀😀 It has a great smell and leaves your clothes feeling extra soft and snuggly. The scent lasts for a really long time to which is really nice.
Sierra H.
Surprise, AZ
I’ve always loved snuggles. As a child I loved the little bear, as an adult let’s be honest I still love the bear.. but I also LOVE the way it smells. It’s effective and not too bad a price. Plus I always see coupons for it, I don’t think I’ll ever quit using snuggles.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
This is the best fabric softener every! It leaves my clothes looking bright and feeling soft! It has a good price point for the amazing quality. Many stores carry it so it’s easy to find. I think if you haven’t found a fabric softener you love try this brand
Sundai K.
Adelanto
Awww man I used to love when my mama would use this on out clothes the smell was so comforting especially after a night time bath getting ready for bed putting on when the clothes still hot fresh from the dryer. Good memories lol would recommend.
Becca A.
Pascagoula
Snuggle has been a lifelong childhood nostalgic smell for me and I love it the smell is long-lasting and it never fades I recommend this product to anyone who loves strong clean smells on their clothes and I buy this product regularly
Angelica B.
madison
I don’t care what type of detergent I use. I will always use snuggle as my choice of fabric softer. It’s very effective and affordable. Might be the cheapest on the market but it smells soooooo good! You can’t beat this price or smell!
Mother O.
Newark , NJ
I use this for everybody's in the house we are four and apart from my newborn he cannot use this because he suffers from eczema but otherwise I use it for my daughter's clothes my husband's clothing and my clothing and it's smells amazing
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this product. Not only does it have the cutest name & packaging, but the product is fantastic. It works very well & leaves my clothes looking brand new & feeling extremely soft. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.