Ultra Snuggle® Fresh Spring Flowers™ Liquid Fabric Softener 48 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Meg M.Ultra Snuggle® Fresh Spring Flowers™ Liquid Fabric Softener 48 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by cathy c.

BY SNUGGLE

Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Snuggle fabric softener is an awesome product to choose.

It leaves my clothes fresh and feeling nice.

I like that it’s very effective and gets the job done.

Luckily it’s not that expensive but it’s not that cheap.

You should totally consider.
Fran M.
Summerville , SC
This fabric softener smells like a fresh spring flower garden! It left the best scent on my clothes and towels. Great price and easy to find at most retailers. I will definitely buy this again!! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Snuggle is one of my favorite fabric softeners! It leaves my clothes feeling as smooth as a baby’s bottom and I have never had any issues with it not completely washing out. I love when you open the washing machine and get that fresh smell of flowers just like a beautiful spring day.
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
Do you products of this parens are very trustworthy and the packaging is very cute and it has a nice sent it also works very well and is very effective is also very affordable you can find us at most stores so if you see this I would try it again it’s all personal preference
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my favorite fabric softeners. It is very affordable and the smell is absolutely amazing. It does the job and never disappoints. There are always coupons online so it can be very affordable. I would highly recommend this product!
liz s.
Rock Hill
ultra snuggle fresh spring flowers liquid fabric softener is very good on clothes, it also makes the clothes have a fresh clean scent which lasts for a long long time, not too expensive but better bought on sale, would recommend to others
Ashley S.
Bethel maine
This is my go leaves my clothes smelling great doesn’t make them stiff. They have many different sizes. The price is great. I won’t use anything different. I would recommend this to anyone you won’t be disappointed
Krysten H.
houston
Snuggle liquid fabric softener smells so good and is very gentle on clothes and our skin! It keeps my sheets smelling fresh all week and make out towels so soft! I would buy this product again and recommend to others.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is the cutest of all of the fabric softener brands and I have to say that the smell is not half bad either. My daughter always loves this one best and sometimes you’ve got a soft spot for the choice of a kid
Nicole F.
I LOVE Snuggle! It works really well and smells so good! It makes your clothes super soft and snuggly. It is expensive but if you can swing it you won't regret it! I love and recommend this product to everyone.