Ultra Snuggle® Fresh Spring Flowers™ Liquid Fabric Softener 120 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Krista L.

BY SNUGGLE

• "Tide makes a much better fabric softener. " in 2 reviews
Chantelle W.
Spokane, WA
My mom and I both use this. We buy it at our local Sam's Club, and it last a long time. We put it in our washer and start it and take them out of the dryer clothes are soft and ready to be worn. It's kind of expensive and a lot of people don't use it, but it's definitely worth it and you can tell the difference.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
I tried this in place of Downy.  It is a lot cheaper and does a fair job of softening the clothes.  However, the scent is not as strong as Downy, and after drying, most of it is gone.  For the price, it is a decent alternative to Downy if you don't mind that the scent does not linger.
Mackenzie C.
Monroeville, PA
I love this fabric softener. It really helped get my winter blankets soft and smelling good after being out away for the summer. They helped to make them cozy and really warm up the whole family. Love using is for my hoodies and sheets too.
Steven K.
Smells great and makes my clothes feel soft as a cloud. I recommend this product. I just think that the brand is highly underrated. I believe that younger people thing of this as an old person brand because they've been around for so long
Hannah L.
Trussville, AL
Anything floral grabs my attention! I love just about every from snuggle because it truly makes you want to snuggle your laundry! This product is reasonably priced and definitely does its job! I would highly recommend it!
Raymona K.
Circleville, OH
I love this brand. All the fabric softeners smell amazing. They make your clothing smell so nice when they are done. The formula feels thick, but it doesn't leave any residue in my washer. I highly recommend this product!
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I think that if I were blind folded and asked to identify a snuggles detergent I'd pass. The scent is one of a kind. The product does what it's supposed to. It has my families clothes soft, and always smelling great!
Laura R.
Frankfort , KY
Keeps our clothes really soft and smelling great. It does clog the fabric softener dispenser occasionally but it's easy to clean out. I love this fabric softener and it's our typical choice in fabric softener.
Allison G.
We use this with every load in our home. I love the way it makes cloths feel so soft and comfy plus it has a great smell I would highly recommend this product to all my friends and family really great stuff
Kendra R.
Who doesn't love snuggle? I just recently started using fabric softener and I feel like a new woman. Cons: very light and liquid so hard to control when pouring. Pro: smells great.