Ultra Snuggle® Fresh Spring Flowers™ Liquid Fabric Softener 120 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Krista L.

BY SNUGGLE #91 in Fabric Softener

• "Tide makes a much better fabric softener. " in 2 reviews
Harley D.
Williamson
Snuggle Blue Sparkle 41 Loads Liquid Fabric Softener 100 Fl Oz Plastic Jug this product makes me clothes much softer and smell amazing I love using this fabric softener and I will be using it again and again
ruby s.
Un suavizante con un rico y agradable aroma , el galón es muy manejable y práctico , no causa irritación y deja las cobijas y ropa muy suaves , de echo lo uso también para lavar las alfombras de el baño
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I love the smell of Snuggle! I always have. We used this before and after our youngest was born to get the formula smell out of her clothes and blankets and it worked wonders.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
I tried this in place of Downy.  It is a lot cheaper and does a fair job of softening the clothes.  However, the scent is not as strong as Downy, and after drying, most of it is gone.  For the price, it is a decent alternative to Downy if you don't mind that the scent does not linger.
Mackenzie C.
Monroeville, PA
I love this fabric softener. It really helped get my winter blankets soft and smelling good after being out away for the summer. They helped to make them cozy and really warm up the whole family. Love using is for my hoodies and sheets too.
Steven K.
Smells great and makes my clothes feel soft as a cloud. I recommend this product. I just think that the brand is highly underrated. I believe that younger people thing of this as an old person brand because they've been around for so long
Raymona K.
Circleville, OH
I love this brand. All the fabric softeners smell amazing. They make your clothing smell so nice when they are done. The formula feels thick, but it doesn't leave any residue in my washer. I highly recommend this product!
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
I think that if I were blind folded and asked to identify a snuggles detergent I'd pass. The scent is one of a kind. The product does what it's supposed to. It has my families clothes soft, and always smelling great!
Laura R.
Frankfort , KY
Keeps our clothes really soft and smelling great. It does clog the fabric softener dispenser occasionally but it's easy to clean out. I love this fabric softener and it's our typical choice in fabric softener.
Kendra R.
Who doesn't love snuggle? I just recently started using fabric softener and I feel like a new woman. Cons: very light and liquid so hard to control when pouring. Pro: smells great.