Ultra Snuggle Fabric Softener, Blue Sparkle, 197 loads (157.6oz.) uploaded by Christina H.Ultra Snuggle Fabric Softener, Blue Sparkle, 197 loads (157.6oz.) uploaded by Jess B.Ultra Snuggle Fabric Softener, Blue Sparkle, 197 loads (157.6oz.) uploaded by Karen A.

BY SNUGGLE #9 in Fabric Softener

Fabric softener helps make your clothes feel softer. The harshness and stiffness of some fabrics may not be as evident with regular use of fabric softener. The softness is quite noticeable on laundry items like towels and sheets. see more...

Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
I would not recommend this fabric softeners at all. I don’t usually leave one-star reviews, if I didn’t like something, I just go on my way. But I feel like I should warn people about this product. It has bleaching effect. I used this fabric softener on a brand new pair of pajamas and bedsheets. Both the sheets and the pajamas came out with big orange splotches. I wasn’t sure what caused it, so I ended up using the softener again. The same thing happened to a few of my shirts. Someone suggested that it could be the fabric softener (I had never used this brand before) so I did a test run with some old rags. The same thing happened. I stopped using the fabric softener and the orange splotches stopped. I will never use this brand again, and I will never recommend it.
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I love it, I like it over of all the fabric softener ive tried. Leaves my clothes smelling great and feeling so soft my a super long time. When I was pregnant I washed all my babys clothes and used that fabric softener, just a month before she was born and when I put her clothes on...they still smelled. I find this less expensive than others and the quality is so much better.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
This is my favorite favorite softener because I absolutely adore the Snuggle Scent. This bottle lasts forever too and is can be bought at a very affordable price! I would highly recommend it - you'll fall in love with the scent too, if you haven't already!
Stephani G.
Clute
My family has always used this product. As long as I can remember. But who hasn't? Lol love how it smells up my whole house when I add it to my washer. My sheets smell amazing after I take them out of dryer. Keeps wrinkles out of everything.
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I like to use snuggle with Tide since their smells are complimentary. Snuggle is good but every now and again I notice it leaves like oil stains on certain clothes so I have since stopped using it and opted for dryer sheets.
Emma T.
New Martinsville, WV
I love how this smells. My whole apartment will smell like it after I do laundry. The original scent is the best one. I can always tell a difference in my laundry when I forget to add softener or switch from Snuggle.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
This is by far my favorite fabric softener. It makes your clothing smell sooooo good and for so long. Sometimes I even ask my boyfriend if hes wearing cologne and it's always just the snuggle. This stuff is amazing.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Tiffani D.
Wesley Chapel
I love this product, it’s very light is smells good, it definitely give you that fresh clean clothing smell. Very effective and very affordable. I definitely recommend using this product on baby’s clothes as well.
Samantha B.
This looks kinda bulky. How easy is it to pour?