BY SNUGGLE #89 in Fabric Softener

Your clothes and fabrics will be clean and soft Ultra Snuggle Fabric Softener. It has an appealing scent and is designed to keep laundry soft and fresh for up to 30 days. This Snuggle softener can be used with both standard and high-efficiency machines. see more...

Beirzhette M.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
Like, Oh My God. This stuff is amazing. I first was introduced to this particular fragrance by my mom and I must say it is amazing (I noticed I said that twice). What I like most about Blue Fragrance is that it is long lasting. There has been times when people have thought I had on perfume but it was just the Snuggle. This is one that I recommend for people to try out. If you don't like it, just ship the rest of yours to me. ☺️
Magdalena T.
Magdalena T.
This is my favorite fabric softener. It smells so good. I use it for our clothes as well as bedding. I also use it for my infant son's clothes. The scent stays for quite some time, even when I don't use the Snuggle dryer sheets (I only omit that part for my son's clothes). It's not too cheap nor expensive, whether you buy it a wholesaler (i.e. Costco) or a regular grocery supermarket (i.e. Stop & Shop).
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mcminnville, OR
Ultra Snuggle Blue Sparke liquid fabric softener, and Blue Sparke dryer sheets is the one scent my family can agree on. It keeps the static cling away, and leaves a soft fresh scent on the towel and linens. I have found the clothes last longer, and are so much softer than other softener brands I will stay with Snuggle, I would recommend this brand.
Jami S.
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
If I need to chose a liquid fabric softener for my clothing it will hands down always be Snuggle Blue Sparkle. It leaves my family's clothing with that familiar, comforting scent. It can be pricey but if using a points program from your store they will almost always participate and you can score one to two bottles free a month.
Mo N.
Mo N.
Houston, Tx
good smell , works good for everyday clothes and keeps the laundry fresh and clean like its softness and is quiet effective on clothes and gives the soft feeling and is affordable and sometimes expensive if no deals at local store , i would ask all friends to try in once to know the product my self experience
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
It has a great smell but it seems to make me break out in little rashes whenever I use it. I have used it on and off for years but I always have the same result. So when I was clothes I wash mine seperatly so I don't use the product. Its not too expensive and you an get a large container at most stores
Amber A.
Amber A.
Clearwater
My mom never used fabric softener, but gosh what a difference it makes! The clothes come out feeling so soft and smell so clean with the use of fabric softener. It's affordable and every time I put my clothes on I smell the refreshing sent of Snuggle. I think everyone should use fabric softener!
Elsi M.
Elsi M.
Las vegas, NV
I love the original scent of their fabric softener especially when used with towels and sheets i smell the freshness for a good amount of days. The price at times is too much for me and always look for where i can find a good deal for it because the smell of my clothes is worth it.
Angie I.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I love love love this fabric softner! It smells so good and the smell lasts for a very long time. However, some times the smell can override a lot of things. It is kind of expensive, but it is worth the buy. I would recommend my friends to buy it and the other products it has.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Makes the laundry feel and smell so good. i was actually surprised how long the freshness stays. the cons are that you cant pour over the cloths because it will stain. the product is affordable and even better if you have coupons. i recommend to everyone
Karen A.
Karen A.
What's your favorite scent besides this one? I'm looking for a new scent to switch it up.