BY SNUGGLE

Your clothes and fabrics will be clean and soft Ultra Snuggle Fabric Softener. It has an appealing scent and is designed to keep laundry soft and fresh for up to 30 days. This Snuggle softener can be used with both standard and high-efficiency machines. see more...

Jacquelyn D.
I have not used this brand in quite a while, but when I did it worked well. The smell was nice, the clothes were rather soft. I would still purchase this brand as it is a fair price. I would recommend it.
Priscilla A.
Hempstead, NY
Absolutely the most wonderful smell known to man ! I use it on everything , even to mop the house . The smell is long lasting and I use it even on my thickest blankets .
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
I've been using Snuggle for 30 years or better. Started buying it as a teenager living at home because I loved it so much. It smells great, makes your clothes feel wonderful and hold their quality and it's a great value.
Tito T.
Fairfield
Very powerful fabric softener that last for weeks at a time. It softens cloths like none others and my kids love the scent on there sheets. I love to lay on my pillowcase once it comes out the dryer when I use it...
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Love how snuggle makes my clothes feel. It comes in so many scents that I am able to switch it up often. I like when i can catch this on sale because I truly enjoy it
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
I'll never forget walking into my sisters home the first time after she started using Snuggle Blue Sparkle 3X fabric softner, her whole house had a fresh pleasant smell to it. When she told me what she used I went out right away and purchased this fabric softner for my laundry. I've used a number of softners, alot of them have a great scent but as soon as I dry my clothes in the dryer I'm left wondering where the fresh scent went. Not with this fabric softner, the scent stays for days, and freshens my closets, my whole house if I'm washing linens. I'm often surprised by how strong the scent is after washing clothes, it's a strong but pleasant smell that stays for days.The directions are simple, I tend to add a little extra even though I don't need to. I've used so many watered down fabric softners but Snuggles Blue Sparkle liquid pours a thick creamy liquid that's far from being watered down. I love this scent so much I've even used it as a fabric freshner. I add this to a spray bottle half water half fabric softner and spray throughout my house, I'm amazed at how fresh everything smells! Overall this has to be one of my favorite softners, because of the long lasting scent.
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
This stuff works really well with towels and blankets. They are a trustworthy brand, especially if you have a young child. But be careful, wash a blanket with this stuff and your kid will be permanently attached! It smells soft and fresh, feels soft and fresh, and even looks soft and fresh. No wonder they're logo is a fluffy little teddybear.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Snuggle Blue Sparkle liquid Fabric Softener is my favororite softener yet. It smells amazing plus, it makes my clothes smell so fresh and clean afterwards for days and days! Because of its name brand, it can sometimes be a little pricey. But it is worth every penny when you want great fabric softener for you and your family. 5 out of 5 stars definaltly!!!
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
I love Snuggle fabric softener! It's my favorite! It makes my laundry very soft and it smells so good! I like that it is a good quality product but isn't too expensive. I've been using it for years and wouldn't use anything else. I highly recommend  Snuggle Blue Sparkle Fresh Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 120 oz
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Snuggle fabric softener definitely holds up to its name. My laundry is so soft! The smell is amazing. I've always used this fabric softener and its gentle on your machine. Not pricey at all and definitely a good buy.
Karen A.
What's your favorite scent besides this one? I'm looking for a new scent to switch it up.