Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Sephora 03 Reflex She Sparkles - Bright Yellow Gold Shimmer

BY SEPHORA

The most pigmented member of the Sephora Collection gloss family, this smoothing star comes in a profusion of gorgeous shades. Achieve a lush-lip look with full, smooth, hydrated results. see more...

Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
The color is not my favorite but the formula was great! Felt so nice and moisturizing on my lips and the shine was pretty Too I wish it wasn’t quite so yellow maybe more of a natural warm bronze was what I was looking for
Lauren R.
I really like these glosses! They are very shimmery and easy to carry in my purse and add throughout the day to stay shiny. The packaging is great and the color options are pretty good. I would definitely buy again.
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of Spehora's products and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It wasn’t creamy at all.

Kitty A.
Dorchester, MA
Love this lipgloss. I wear alone and sometimes over a bolder color for a fun sparkly look. I also love the application tip which makes color go on easier as it hugs the lips and natural curvatures making it easy to apply to the harder to reach corners. Definitely affordable which is awesome. I highly recommend.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Love love love!! This lipgloss is so smooth and goes on easily. I love how I can easily fit it in my purse. I apply after eating and drinking and it lasts for a long time. I would recommend to someone who doesn't want something so permanent like a lip stain.
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
I like this product! It's not sticky at all and it really feels comfortable on the lips. The packaging is basic but not offensive. They have a nice shade selection and the price is great for the quality.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this lipgloss it's soft, and doesn't dry my lips out, it's not super long lasting, and it can get a little sticky, but I kind of expect that with most glosses. I would definitely buy again.
tori 💋.
Clarks Summit, PA
I love this! So sparkly I love everything sparkles haha but this is a great gloss looks good but it's pretty expensive I mean all sephora things are really
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
I think this is the most pigmented moisturizing gloss Sephora sells. It is absolutely beautiful. With this lip gloss your makeup look is complete
Anna P.
Gilbert
Love!!! The color the shine is a Perfect way to finish your perfect look!  Definitely met my expectations!  Worth the investment :)