Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Jelly J.Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Norma L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
So many different scents to choose from that it is hard! They all smell so good. It’s not as gentle as other products, but it also isn’t a harsh product. It’s just very scented. If you’re going somewhere and want to smell nice, this is a great product. The price isn’t very expensive either, especially if you catch one of their sales.
Amy H.
Clarksburg
I always go for the cream when I buy lotion from Bath and Body Works. I prefer thicker lotions in general. My skins feels extra soft and moisturized. Their regular lotion is ok but I feel the cream does a better job.
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
Good product and there are sooooo many scents! I like this one better than the other type of lotion. I usually mix some of this one with my Eucerin lotion so I get all the moisturizing effects and the scent as well.
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i love bath and body works products, i am almost never let down! they have such a wide variety of scents, if you can’t find one you like you’re crazy. the lotions are also hydrating to the skin and leave you smelling good the rest of the day.
Hannah D.
Louisville, KY
The best lotion I’ve ever tried! A bottle of this will last you years and doesn’t cost to much. I love the variety of smells they have and he formula is amazing it keeps the skin soft without it feeling greasy
Rae L.
Clarksville, TN
Love these body creams. I have an ongoing collection. They’re a thicker consistency but they’re worth it. One bottle lasts me months! The new 24 moisture definitely pays off.
Hannah H.
Wilmington
Love the Shea butter in the winter time for cracked hands! It’s gentle and soften also comes in a variety of scents! Not expensive at at! Purchase this at the our bath and body works store!
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
I like their body creams better than the lotions when my skin is super dry or if I’ve been in the sun for a long time. The body cream is super moisturizing while the lotion is very thin
Rachel d.
Wilkes-Barre
The lotion is just as goods as the body wash! Both have lots of shea and it's really hydrating for my skin. I'm prone to bouts of eczema and this keeps it at bay.
Hannah M.
Salem, OR
One of the best lotions you can get. There are so many scents you can get, and some for every season. It makes your skin so soft if you put it on regularly, and the smell isn’t too strong. The only complaint I have is the price, which can be a little high sometimes.