BeautyFaceFace MakeupFirst Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

What it is: A multitasker that provides 12 hours of soothing hydration, SPF 30 protection, and a natural finish that reduces the look of visible imperfections. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and CombinationSkincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight LotionHighlighted Ingredients:- Colloidal Oatmeal: Helps calm and soothe dry or distressed skin. - Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful humectant that boosts skin's moisture content, helps skin appear smoother, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. - Vitamin E: A vitamin rich in antioxidants that helps condition and soothe skin and stave off environmental aggressors. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This skin-loving, noncomedogenic tinted moisturizer is formulated with vitamin E, colloidal oatmeal, and allantoin to help reduce redness, calm, and soothe sensitive skin. Natural mineral pigments and micro-pearls deliver clean, buildable coverage that enhances skin's natural radiance.Please note that pursant to hawaii law, as of january 1, 2021, we will no longer ship this product to the state of hawaii due to it containing the ingredient oxybenzone, octinoxate, or both.Clinical Results: Instrument Claim:- Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 is clinically proven to provide 12 hours of hydrationIn a consumer perception test completed by 38 participants, after 1 week of daily use:- 92% reported their skin feeling radiant and luminous throughout the day- 97% reported this product provides just the right amount of coverage for daytime and eveningClean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

Is is good for oily skin ?
How is this product? I know first aid beauty mostly does skincare.. wondering if this has much coverage?
Would love to try this out! What are your thoughts about [product:first-aid-beauty-ultra-repair-tinted-moisturizer-spf-30-10-shades-available]?🤍
Start your review of Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Product Highlights
I love this foundation! It matches my skin tone perfect! It is very buildable and lasts all day. I have very dry skin and this works so much better on my skin then alternate foundations. I would recommend this to others.in reviews
Best moisturizer I have ever used!! It’s very effective and nourishing. Never leaves my skin dry!!in reviews
Jackie  O.
Tacoma, WA
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Jackie  O.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite tinted moisturizer ever! It’s great for dry skin but gives your skin a nice glow. Great for no makeup days! I love that the formula is thick but not heavy on the face. It also has SPF which is a bonus! It’s definitely going to be a go to this summer.
Nia N.
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Nia N.
This is such a good product! It’s quite dewy, but it doesn’t skew ashy at all despite the relatively high SPF of 30, and there are multiple options in my part of the shade spectrum (medium-dark). I think this has decent coverage for a tinted moisturizer, but you’ll want to use concealer if you have really dark circles or hyperpigmentation. I’m a fan of this product, and will definitely purchase again.
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Julie  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the tinted moisturizer that began my love for tinted moisturizers. It’s a very good one. Not too heavy, but not too light either. My combination skin gets just the right amount of hydration. Not too greasy, but very smoothing. I dislike whipped textures and this one is described as mousse like but I find it to be a very creamy blend. I find this product to have more coverage than most of similar products. I also find that it stays on longer than most of it’s type as well. It does have a sunscreen like scent but it doesn’t bother me at all. My only complaint is that it separates in the bottle and comes out watery. It’s annoying. I took off one star for that, but, otherwise, this is an amazing tinted moisturizer.
Lauren  C.
Tappan, NY
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Lauren  C.
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Lauren  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product made my skin look beautiful (and I have lots of signs of again and stress/worry without it). There is a fun filter picture and a picture that is absolutely filter free.
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this because I wanted something light for the summer months. At the time of purchase, I couldn't find a powder foundation that had the coverage and shade that suited me, either. This tinted moisturizer is ok. Not fabulous, but ok. The coverage is light, but the formula feels a bit sticky when applied. That goes away after a bit, but if you're in a rush, this is not for you. I have the shade "Rich" and it blends in well with my skin tone. As a foundation reference, I wear Fenty 410/420.
Paulina M.
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Paulina M.
I like that this moisturizer has SPF in it so I don’t have to apply another layer of sun protection, however it doesn’t blend well with my skin.
Jem S.
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Jem S.
I've been using this tinted moisturizer for about 2 years now and I rather use this than foundation. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make my skin feel irritated all day when I'm wearing it. I do have some dry patches on my face so it does make it a little more obvious as over time it cakes up in those areas, but other than that, it does great coverage on my face whenever it looks a bit red or uneven. I use the Tan one since I have a medium skin tone.
Shirin M.
Honolulu, HI
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Shirin M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very happy with the product. Makes my skin super hydrated. This particular product came with the box in it. It’s very convenient to use during your travel. Also I loved the texture, it was like dewy cream which gives you luxurious vibe.
Azucena C.
parkview dr
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Just bought this cream because lately my face is dryer and my friend recommended me this one to hydrate, so far is great, I hate using creams on my face but this one is nice on the skin I really like it
Andrea G.
Toledo, OH
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been wanting to try out a tinted moisturizer for a while. I wanted something that gives me a light and natural coverage, that is easy to apply and will look nicely just on its own. My skin has breakouts almost all the time with redness being my main issue that I want to cover. This tinted moisturizer has been it! It’s easy to apply, I just use my fingers to blend it into my skin with circular motions. It’s a very light coverage, enough to even out my skin tone and cover up most of the redness. It gives a dewy finish. Some cons to it was it clings to dry patches, my forehead usually is dry so it did show. It wasn’t super bad where I would stop use. If you have oily skin this might not be the best as after a while it does show more shine to your skin so it could make your skin look oily. EDIT: I put a little of powder over it to help with the eventual shine! Overall, I would definitely recommend trying this out if you are looking for something to even out your skin tone and give an extra boost to your skin. It has a nice scent, too, that isn’t overpowering. Love this brand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley A.
Bellflower, CA
il y a 6 mois
Mikayla D. il y a 6 mois
I love it! It has a bit of a thin consistency which is great for a beach day or day by the pool. I like to use it as a base and put a concealer over it for problem spots if I need it. It also smells really good too, which is weird to say but it does! I usually use a beauty blender or my fingers to apply. Hope this helps!
Chastitie W.
Macedonia, OH
il y a 7 mois
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ? Did anyone else find this product to be drying on the skin? I have dry skin and I am use to a creamer sunscreen.
shaz I.
sacramento
il y a un an
Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ?is it good to apply it before going out in sun and not helping in tanning the skin in sun in winters
Hannah K. il y a 10 mois
This protected me from tanning in the winter in mid-East coast USA. I recommend using a separate sunscreen if you're really worried though.