BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFirst Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

What it is: A fast-absorbing, rich moisturizer that provides hydration for dry, distressed skin.Skin Type: Dry Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and RednessFormulation: Heavy CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Shea Butter: Moisturizes and supports the skin barrier with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.- Allantoin: Calms and sooths skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, comes in recyclable packaging, and is reef safe. What Else You Need to Know: The award-winning Ultra Repair Cream delivers relief for parched skin, absorbing with no greasy after feel. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. The cream is formulated with colloidal oatmeal to leave your skin feeling hydrated and comfortable. Through its FAB AID initiative, First Aid Beauty is committing one million dollars to pay off student debt and help graduates get off to a smooth start. 10 percent of the retail sales of this limited-edition product will be added to this amount.Apply or learn more at FABAID.com.Clinical Results: In an independent clinical study with 21 participants:- Users reported two times more immediate increase in skin hydrationIn a consumer perception study with 21 participants, after 2 weeks:- 100% reported the product helped soothe, moisturize, and condition skinClean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

I Need skin care products to get rid of my acne can someone help me ?
My hands are extremely dry. My hands are like cracking. I always wash my hands. Do you think this is effective ?
Is this good for people who are diagnosed with eczema?
Start your review of Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration!
Product Highlights
My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF.in reviews
...treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE.in reviews
I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face.in reviews
Angela G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Angela G.
Soft and glides on to the body very easily. Great for the days you want to put on a good moisturizing cream with no scent but feel refreshed at the same time. Would definitely buy this product again. Pure Skin Face Cleanser
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg my fave moisturizer. I have super sensitive skin and this helps SO much during the winter. I really love First Aid Beauty Products in general, but this one takes the cake! Always calms and moisturizes but never leaves me oily. It’s also a really great price point. Why haven’t you bought this yet?!
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Natasha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been loving this moisturizer so far. My skin was starting to peel and feel dry after using Tretinoin. After I started using this moisturizer my skin feels hydrated and doesn’t feel too heavy/greasy. I have oily skin so I can only use this at night but it’s been working great so far. Not too expensive compared to other moisturizers.
Adriana V.
Racine, WI
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Adriana V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow...to be honest I wasn’t planning on reviewing this product. I received it in my Macy’s beauty box and due to it’s mediocre packaging, I really didn’t give it a second thought. I have severe eczema so I am very conscious what moisturizer I use to prevent an outbreak however, this evening I decided to give it a try and...WOW. I’m extremely impressed. The texture is like rubbing your hands in silky whipped cream. It definitely feels like it’s doing it’s job of soaking into your skin to give it that hydration it longs for. Highly recommended!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this moisturizer at Ulta, and I was so glad to try it! My skin has been challenging with this winter weather, it’s harsh and super dry. This repair cream has been my salvation. It gives the hydration that I need! I am a future buyer 🌸
Iyswarya A.
Watertown, MA
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Iyswarya A.
Purchased at: Sephora
💫I got my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair cream during Black Friday Sale last year from Sephora, after the rave reviews 😁 and my quest to find a good face moisturizer led me to this lovely product! 💫Especially this winter since we are experiencing some of the coldest days of the season, this has been a great help to retain moisture in my skin! 💫 would definitely recommend!
Katelin R.
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Katelin R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. i have sensitive skin & i'm very prone to redness and rosacea flares. i applied it when my face was feeling sensitive and red, and it worked absolute WONDERS! my face immediately felt so soothed and calm. it contains colloidal oatmeal and allantoin, which are both super calming ingredients and great for the skin. so glad i got the larger size, it's definitely a great value and will last for so long!
Rosie D.
Eugene, OR
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Rosie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Seriously a life saver this winter! I primarily use it on my face, but it's definitely a wonderful moisturizer for the whole body (especially when the weather has me ashier than I ever thought possible!). It's non-greasy on application, and hasn't left me with random breakouts around my forehead like some other equally priced moisturizers. Definitely a win for my combination skin!
Lydia O.
Millersville, PA
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Lydia O.
The mini version of this was used up so quickly— I need to go get myself the big version! This is super nice for dry winter skin. I get super dry around my eyes and mouth, and this cream hydrates so well without any burning or weird feeling. It feels so soothing. It’s thick, which is great for the dryness, but it never feels “goopy” or really messy. I love this! Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration
Kateri K.
Jermyn
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Kateri K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. Whenever the seasons change my skin gets dry but once I use this product, my skin seems to clear up readily fast. I got this large bottle on sale a few months back and I still have so much left. A little goes a long way!

451 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica B.
Toronto
il y a 4 mois
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Can i use this product every night or is it to heavy for my skin to use everyday?
Elizabeth M. il y a 3 mois
I use it every night, it is pretty thick.
Saima M.
Hicksville, NY
Amanda L. il y a 2 mois
Yes! It’s the only moisturizer that works for me!
Kathlyn V.
Washington, DC
il y a 4 mois
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration. What are some other awesome products for eczema/extremely dry skin??
Seyedehmahsa R. il y a 4 mois
Calendula extract also helps hydrate my skin.