I''M looking to buy Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration lotion and probably a lip or facial mask, suggestions? has anyone used this product? I'm seeing yes across the board here and from some of my followers but some feedback on your feelings today would be nice!! I have lightly sensitive skin a little more on the dry side right now. Thanks sisters, misters and inbetweens.
il y a 6 mois

6 answers

This is a great one I love it!
il y a 3 mois
I also have sensitive skin (like extremely sensitive skin) that is on the drier side and this is my all time favorite product! It absorbs so quickly but leaves my skin feeling super hydrated. I have never experienced a breakout from this product either. I also use it on patches of dry skin on my body as well. The tub goes such a long way too since you only have to use a tiny bit per use to moisturize your whole face. Love love love Ultra repair cream intense hydration
il y a 4 mois
I’ve been using the ultra repair cream for more than 6 months! It’s one of the best find from all the trials I made! I have an extreme dry skin and this cream is a perfect match Ultra repair cream intense hydration !!!
il y a 4 mois
I use the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer which is just a hit lighter I think. I have fairly dry skin and I love it. I find it to be very gentle and hydrating/moisturizing.
il y a 5 mois
If your skin is sensitive I would proceed with caution! At least with the ultra repair cream!
il y a 5 mois
Yes! It's perfect for the cold weather. I use this every winter because my hands gets super dry and cracked. I have sensitive skin too and this works well.
il y a 6 mois