Can you use this on your face or is it for body? Wondering if it will possibly clog pores

9 answers

You can use it on your face!
il y a 3 mois
I use this cream on both my body and face! It only takes a little bit to hydrate your skin because it goes such a long way. I use it on patches of dry skin on my arms during the winter and have found it to be really helpful Ultra repair cream intense hydration
il y a 4 mois
You can use it on your body but it is made for your face and it won’t clog pores. I’m the type that loves a thick luxurious hydrating night cream. Especially when I’m using Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum. While you sleep your skin loses about 40% of hydration also so I Love ingredients like shea butter, Squalane, jojoba etc
il y a 4 mois
Agreed! Miss absolutely fine to use on your face, but that doesn't mean it's right for you. Anything has thempotential to be problematic. I use it and love it in the winter when my skin is more dry.
il y a 4 mois
It’s for both, according to the packaging… However, I find this cream to be incredibly thick and a tad too rich for the combination skin of my face. It’s perfect for my body though, nothing smoothes and moisturizes my dry elbows quite like this Ultra Repair Cream! I would recommend getting a deluxe sized tube/jar at Sephora and trying it out for yourself,… Depending on your skin type, it could be the perfect product for head-to-toe!
il y a 4 mois
Yes! My old roomate was obsessed with this product for her face, neck and hands! When I wanted some extra moisture I would use some as well. I never applied it to my nose or areas where I frequently got acne though because it is decently thick. If you have oily skin I would go with a different face moisturizer but if you’re dry it’s one of the best products out there and lasts a while!
I use it on my face!
il y a 4 mois
It is good to use on the face. I would caution it for use on the face if you are sensitive to eucalyptus (or other essential oils) as they reformulated and it’s more potent in the new formula.
il y a 4 mois
That is formulated for your face.