BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFirst Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration

What it is: A fast-absorbing, rich moisturizer that provides hydration for dry, distressed skin.Skin Type: Dry Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and RednessFormulation: Heavy CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Shea Butter: Moisturizes and supports the skin barrier with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.- Allantoin: Calms and sooths skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, comes in recyclable packaging, and is reef safe. What Else You Need to Know: The award-winning Ultra Repair Cream delivers relief for parched skin, absorbing with no greasy after feel. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. The cream is formulated with colloidal oatmeal to leave your skin feeling hydrated and comfortable. Through its FAB AID initiative, First Aid Beauty is committing one million dollars to pay off student debt and help graduates get off to a smooth start. 10 percent of the retail sales of this limited-edition product will be added to this amount.Apply or learn more at FABAID.com.Clinical Results: In an independent clinical study with 21 participants:- Users reported two times more immediate increase in skin hydrationIn a consumer perception study with 21 participants, after 2 weeks:- 100% reported the product helped soothe, moisturize, and condition skinClean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

So is this good for combination skin?
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration With Vanilla Citron, Natural Infusion, 2 oz ? Is this a good moisturizer? I have dry combination skin and its very sensitive.
Start your review of Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration!
Product Highlights
My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF.in reviews
...treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE.in reviews
I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face.in reviews
Jennifer  G.
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Jennifer  G.
This has been the only thing that has helped with my dry hands. I’ve tried many and non have worked as good as this. My hands use to get so dry and would open up around my nails which would hurt a lot.
Cara R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Cara R.
I have extremely dry skin on my shin ankle foot area. This stuff does a pretty good job at moisturizing those areas, but definitely does not feel greasy. I like it a lot, but it's not a complete love. I used a trail size from ipsy, I think the price point is a bit high for the full size.
Andrea Z.
Lansing, MI
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Andrea Z.
My skin is quite sensitive, so on days it’s more irritated this is my go-to moisturizer. The cooling effect it has is instantaneous relief to irritated/inflamed skin. This is a nice thick colloidal cream which is great for nighttime.
Leigha N.
Scottsboro
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Leigha N.
I received this product in my Ipsy glam bag and my first reaction was disappointment based on the packaging. I assumed that it was a cheap product but decided to try it anyways and I am so glad I did! It is so creamy and smooth and doesn't leave a heavy oily residue behind. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer H.
Birmingham, AL
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Jennifer H.
The best moisturizer! This provides intense hydration without feeling thick or greasy! I use it as the last step of my nighttime skincare routine and wake up with glowing skin. I have acne prone skin and it has not broken me out! Ultra repair cream intense hydration
Angela  G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Angela  G.
Soft and glides on to the body very easily. Great for the days you want to put on a good moisturizing cream with no scent but feel refreshed at the same time. Would definitely buy this product again. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Chulpan V.
Jacksonville, NC
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Chulpan V.
Best moisturizer ever! The Ultra Repair Cream is a hydrating, unscented moisturizer that shows amazing results. My combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin loves it!
Trinidee M.
Benbrook, TX
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Trinidee M.
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Trinidee M.
10/10 across the board. First aid beauty is an affordable clean skin care brand. I love that it has little to no fragrance. Easy to use and great for sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Sophie S.
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Sophie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Just picked up a holiday box Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration at my local Sephora store for $49!! I intended on getting just the 6 oz. repair cream for $36…but this was a complete steal! Can’t wait to try all 5 products.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration uploaded by Courtney C.
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration is pretty nice. It’s a little greasy, but feels good on my skin. It has no scent so it’s nice for sensitive skin.

456 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristal M.
il y a 6 mois
Gabrielle S. il y a 5 mois
sephora and ulta both carry it i believe!
Rosalinda M.
il y a 6 mois
Gabrielle S. il y a 5 mois
this moisturizer is gentle and doesnt irritate sensitive skin but i don’t think it does enough for the price!
Lizzie S.
il y a 8 mois
I''M looking to buy Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration lotion and probably a lip or facial mask, suggestions? has anyone used this product? I'm seeing yes across the board here and from some of my followers but some feedback on your feelings today would be nice!! I have lightly sensitive skin a little more on the dry side right now. Thanks sisters, misters and inbetweens.
Emily S. il y a 8 mois
If your skin is sensitive I would proceed with caution! At least with the ultra repair cream!
Erica B.
Toronto
il y a un an
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Can i use this product every night or is it to heavy for my skin to use everyday?
Elizabeth M. il y a un an
I use it every night, it is pretty thick.
Zaid M.
Hicksville, NY
il y a un an
Amanda L. il y a un an
Yes! It’s the only moisturizer that works for me!