Ultra Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Liquid uploaded by Lisa E.Ultra Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Liquid uploaded by Cindy I.

BY PUREX #85 in Starch

Made from 95% naturally sourced ingredients to power out even the toughest stains. Biodegradable formula.*. Natural fragrance extracts. Hypoallergenic, free of dyes for sensitive skin. For standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no phosphate. Safe for septic systems. Designed for the environment. 33 loads *Biodegradable in 28 days. see more...

• Does this really do the job all by itself on tough stains and odors?9 Answers
  • Out of all of the different varieties of Purex, which is your fav...2 Answers
  • How many loads do you get out of your container , about what they...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love using purex laundry detergent because it doesn't break me out, always smells great, effectively cleans my clothes, and it is affordable." in 10 reviews
  • "I have been a long time user of this Laundry soap, I love the scent and how fresh it makes everything feel, I use it along with Oxi-clean and then after the wash cycle when I put the clothes into the dryer I use Gain Scented Dryer sheets." in 8 reviews
  • "To my surprise, this product was gentle on my sensitive skin, left my clothes very clean and left them with a light and airy smell." in 8 reviews
  • "Having a large family means a lot of laundry and this stuff is great because it is cheap and it always leaves the clothes smelling great!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great detergent; it's a great value and it cleans my clothes without adding an overpowering scent. " in 5 reviews
Kando R.
Tulsa, OK
For the price, this is a pretty good detergent. I used it all through college and even in post grad life. It's a good detergent to keep around to wash towels and clothing items I'm not super protective of. The smell is also nice. This is one of the better detergents when you're on a budget.
Misa F.
I like this product. i have an allergy to smell and this does not bother my nose. It leaves our clothes clean and soft as it is supposed to. It is effective and affordable as well! it is my go to for laundry detergent. i would recommend to anyone who asked.
Mandy S.
I enjoy the scent very much! Leaves your clothes not only smelling great but also clean. The one thing I would say is I feel like I have to use a little more than I would with another brand. But definitely purchase again, very affordable
Elizabeth M.
Edmonds, WA
This is my preferred laundry detergent. The scent is nice but not over powering. It's very effective at removing dirt and stains and is gentle on fabrics. It's very affordable and an excellent value. I highly recommend this product.
Amber L.
I love this laundry detergent. It's my go to everytime I go to the store I grab some. Very effective, leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean. Gets the job done for a very affordable price. I would highly recommend this.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
I come a family who suffers from many allergies and cannot tolerate perfumes or dyes.
I use to be an avid All Free & Clear laundry soap buyer.
That is until I received a $2.00 coupon for the Naturals laundry liquid. I read the packaging label and found it comparable to the Free & Clear line from All. So I decided, what the heck, for a $1 after coupon, I would give it a try. To my surprise, this product was gentle on my sensitive skin, left my clothes very clean and left them with a light and airy smell. Not a heavy perfume like smell but a very natural smell. It has been a very long time since I have experienced any scent on my laundry and I am loving every minute of it since I have switched to Purex Natural Elements.
I love it so much I have shared this secret miracle product with all of my family's members, as well as, my extended family members.
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
This laundry detergent is a bargain when it comes not only to price but value. The formula is gentle and does not cause any irritation on sensitive skin in my household. Good stuff!
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
I just started using Purex Detergent and I already love it. It smells so good and its really inexpensive. I never noticed this product till my local CVS had a buy 1 get 2 free sale on it so I thought, why not and honestly I am very glad I purchased it. So far this is my favorite smelling detergent and I've already stocked up on more.

The only con is that it doesn't get out stains so if you have kids or tend to be a little messy, its best to find a different detergent. I just love this because the smell and its gentle on clothes.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Purex naturals are great! It gets stain outs and leaves your clothes smelling fresh with minimal fading! I use Purex Naturals on all of my husbands clothes because he has sensitive skin due to RA medicine. This detergent does not make him itch or break out like other leading brands. Also, Purex products go on sale often and also offers coupons online which is also great for the budget!
Janet D.
When you have sensitive skin or skin allergies you have to be very careful what you use on your clothing, fabrics, and skin. Purex Natural is hypoallergenic and cost effective. Two things you rarely see together in any product. It leaves your laundry smelling fresh and clean unlike other hypoallergenic products. It's not the cheapest product out there but sometimes you get what you pay for. It's definitely a much better buy than what I was using before this graced the shelves of my local stores.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does this really do the job all by itself on tough stains and odors?
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
How does this product work on getting sweat stains (and odors) out?
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
How many loads do you get out of your container , about what they say you should get?
Audrey O.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone else had a bad experience with this product?? I have dogs...and it was not getting that "doggy" smell out of the blankets and wont touch stains....
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
Out of all of the different varieties of Purex, which is your favorite?