Ultra Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Liquid uploaded by Layla M.Ultra Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Liquid uploaded by dana% L.Ultra Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Liquid uploaded by Lisa E.

BY PUREX

Made from 95% naturally sourced ingredients to power out even the toughest stains. Biodegradable formula.*. Natural fragrance extracts. Hypoallergenic, free of dyes for sensitive skin. For standard and high efficiency washers. Contains no phosphate. Safe for septic systems. Designed for the environment. 33 loads *Biodegradable in 28 days. see more...

• Does this really do the job all by itself on tough stains...9 Answers
  • Out of all of the different varieties of Purex, which is ...2 Answers
  • How many loads do you get out of your container , about w...4 Answers
Ultra Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Liquid
  • "I love using purex laundry detergent because it doesn't break me out, always smells great, effectively cleans my clothes, and it is affordable." in 10 reviews
  • "I have been a long time user of this Laundry soap, I love the scent and how fresh it makes everything feel, I use it along with Oxi-clean and then after the wash cycle when I put the clothes into the dryer I use Gain Scented Dryer sheets." in 8 reviews
  • "Having a large family means a lot of laundry and this stuff is great because it is cheap and it always leaves the clothes smelling great!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great detergent; it's a great value and it cleans my clothes without adding an overpowering scent. " in 5 reviews
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff! However, the one that I did use, Is not being made anymore and it really breaks my heart because it smelled so good! It was totally worth the money. We did buy it at Walmart to save some money, but it really wasn’t that expensive in the first place. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Holly H.
Hermon
I love this detergent and have been using it for years. It smells great! But what I like most is that it’s dye free. I love not having to worry about detergent dye stains on my clothes, especially with a top load washer. There’s nothing worse than ruining a new shirt because you accidentally used too much detergent or were in too much of a rush to wait until the washer was half way full of water to add detergent. This product is also very reasonably priced. I don’t see myself changing detergents any time soon!
Leasa H.
Middle River, MD
I swear by this stuff! I know there are other brands that claim to be better but I love how Purex smalls and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean! Plus it's at a really nice price point and it gave never made me itchy like some other detergent does.
Out of the two that I've tried from purex I like this one the most I feel as if it does a Better job at penetrating into the clothes?. Overall it does a pretty good job and he price is incredible I paid about 6 dollars for a big tub of these.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I use this detergent very often! I started buying this due to a promo at my local shopping center. The price and deals are always right! It comes in a variety of scents and sizes! I will continue to use this detergent and highly suggest it!
Megan H.
Lexington
We use this detergent after using Tide for a long time, we realized that this was a ton cheaper, made our clothes smell just as good and get them just as clean. We use scent boosters sometimes too but we love Purex! The price is awesome.
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
This is by far my absolute favorite of the Purex line. I only use Purex and have four at least a decade. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist. This particular type smells so amazing that I don't even know how to describe it. If you never use Purex before, do yourself a favor and try it out
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amy H.
Clarksburg , WV
This is my favorite detergent. It cleans my clothes, it’s made with more natural ingredients and is super affordable. I use it with all colors and types of clothes. The scent is mild enough that my husband doesn’t complain about it.
Allie P.
Nauvoo
This brand of Purex leaves our clothes smelling fresh. We love all brands of Purex. It allows us to feel refreshed when we wear our clothes again after being washed. The price is affordable and would recommend to anyone!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Does this really do the job all by itself on tough stains and odors?
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
How does this product work on getting sweat stains (and odors) out?
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
How many loads do you get out of your container , about what they say you should get?
Audrey O.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone else had a bad experience with this product?? I have dogs...and it was not getting that "doggy" smell out of the blankets and wont touch stains....
Katie A.
Pawtucket, RI
Out of all of the different varieties of Purex, which is your favorite?