Ultra Purex Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Liquid uploaded by CHELSEA B.Ultra Purex Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Liquid uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY PUREX #36 in Laundry Detergent

Perfect for people with sensitive skin. With stain fighting power. For standard & high efficiency washers. see more...

• What sensitive skin conditions would this be a good optio...1 Answers
  • How's the scent of the laundry when you use this product? 1 Answers
  • Whats your opinion on the product?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Katelyn O.
Corbin, KY
I have extremely sensitive skin and break out every time I use a laundry detergent until I discovered this one. I used to use the Pyrex Mountain Breeze (which still made me break out-not nearly as bad as other brands) but the fragrance free formula really makes it sensitive-skin friendly. I also work somewhere I come in contact with a lot of grease so it’s very important my detergent can break that down in my clothes to get them extra clean and I’ve never had to double-wash to remove the grease from my clothes, even if I was in cold water.
CHELSEA B.
I love the Purex! I have to use free and clear products now because out of nowhere my skin got extremely sensitive! This Purex is so cheap and even though it is unscented it smells very pleasant and it does not bother my skin at all! I have purchased several times! It is worth it. I purchase mine from Walmart.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My son began having some difficulties with skin irritation not to long ago, I found this brand and it really seemed to help us out. The price and deals are always a steal and can be found at most shopping centers! I say if you have problems with skin sensitivity- this is the detergent worth a try!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I use this detergent for mine and my baby’s laundry. It’s effective even though it’s fragrance free, but great that it doesn’t irritate the skin. The price point is comparable or sometimes better than other detergents of the same kind so I usually get this one.
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
My husband has a very sensitive nose and doesn’t like strong detergent and I’m very pleasantly surprised by how soft this detergent smells and how well it cleans our clothes. My husband goes to the field for a week and when I wash his clothes, they come out looking and smelling brand new. I’ll never go back to other detergents. I only give it 4 stars because sometimes (occasionally) my clothes will come out of the dryer, smelling like nothing but lint, even when the trap is cleaned out. Either way. I still love this product and will continue to wash my clothing with it.
Tiffany A.
I have to use unscented laundry soap because otherwise I break out in hives so this stuff is a lifesaver. My clothes are clean and I'm not itching up a storm and looking like a red splotchy mess. I'm very thankful for this detergent!
Aby L.
Oregon
Purex is usually a laundry detergent that I buy because it is affordable, but I must say that I think it also does a good job. Some laundry detergents are very expensive, but this one has a more affordable price point while still cleaning your laundry! Plus this Free and Clear laundry detergent is great for people who are sensitive to dyes or scents! If you are looking for an affordable and effective laundry detergent, I would say Purex is a good choice!
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
This stuff has worked wonders on my baby's skin since switching from arm and hammer. Her skin has been clearing up and the clothes have been getting really clean without feeling scratchy. Can't beat the price either !
Ciara B.
Van Buren, AR
I purchased this from my local Walmart. Most of the people in my home have somewhat sensitive skin and this is nice to use. It has no scent to it and does not cause any type of break out. It is also decently priced.
Brianne J.
Springfield, MO
Almost always use this due to my husband having sensitive skin and allergy issues and this never bothers him. I’ve never had any issues with it always gets clothes clean and I haven’t noticed any issues with fading
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
Whats your opinion on the product?
Shelby N.
Bruceton Mills, WV
How's the scent of the laundry when you use this product?
Capri S.
Decatur, GA
What sensitive skin conditions would this be a good option for??