BY PUREX

Perfect for people with sensitive skin. With stain fighting power. For standard & high efficiency washers. see more...

• What sensitive skin conditions would this be a good option for??1 Answers
  • How's the scent of the laundry when you use this product? 1 Answers
  • Whats your opinion on the product?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Free of harsh chemicals and scents this is the perfect detergent for sensitive skin, babies, or eco friendly homes!" in 13 reviews
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
If you're looking for a beautifully scented laundry detergent, this is NOT the one for you. However, I use this for all my baby girl's laundry...even including her cloth diapers! This is regarded as a safe detergent for cloth diapers, and it's been working wonders and doing its job well. No need to use more than the recommended amount, which is very minuscule, thus getting many loads out of one jug!
Haley J.
Haley J.
I bought this detergent because it was a relatively low price at Walmart. I don't remember washing too many stained articles of clothing, so I'm not really sure how well it would perform in that area. But, for it being a free and clear detergent, my clothes still came out really clean.
Suelee M.
Suelee M.
York, PA
I have sensitive skin so I can't use detergent that has scent or is too harsh. This Purex is great. I have never had any problems. Although t has "no scent" my clothes still come out with a nice "washed" smell. If you have sensitive skin or need a no scent detergent this is great!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this washes my clothes great without the harsh chemicals and scents of others. I am able to use this without having gives. It's not expensive and worth the purchase for anyone who is sensitive.
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
Started using this due to my son's eczema issues and we love it. Doesn't have any pretty scent, but it's not supposed to. It cleans well and my son's skin doesn't suffer from any added perfumes.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Hinsdale, NH
I love this detergent! I have super sensitive skin and a lot of detergents make my skin break out. However, this detergent doesn't irritate my skin and leaves my clothing clean and fresh!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Mt Sterling, OH
When my daughter was born she had sensitive skin and this detergent worked great for the whole family. Its not to pricey that i can't use it on all our clothes.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Antonio, TX
My family had very sensitive skin and free and clear products can be expensive. Purex works well at getting or clothes clean without irritation.
Juanita V.
Juanita V.
Purex. Where I work we use Purex for all of the clothes, towels, and bedding. It is very gental on the clothes and also so affordable.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Sarasota, FL
I use Purex Free & Clear. My skin is very sensitive and i get rashes, itchy, and worse from highly scented detergent.
Capri S.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
What sensitive skin conditions would this be a good option for??
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Bruceton Mills, WV
How's the scent of the laundry when you use this product?
ashley s.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
Whats your opinion on the product?