Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry BleachPurex
Ultra Purex 2 Stain Fighter + Bright Booster Color Safe Bleach

Ultra Purex® 2 Stain Fighter + Bright Booster Color Safe Bleach

Uses biodegradable cleaning agents

Does this work well in removing stains. Do you just add it to the wash?
Does this foam more than the original?
Start your review of Ultra Purex® 2 Stain Fighter + Bright Booster Color Safe Bleach!
Denetris F.
Sarasota, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Freaked me out when I found out that my top of the line, front loading, energy star rated washing machine never actually uses hot water.
I shutter to think of all of the blankets that we thought would be properly sanitized in the wash. We have kids, dogs, cats...you get the picture!
So did some research and found that this product uses the same tepid water activated enzymes as is used in commercial hospital laundry detergents. I had to really do some digging because many products that claim to sanitize do not use enzymes that research supports as being effective.
This stuff is really amazing. It gives me the whitest whites while also taking stains out of anything. I'll often mix this with some hydrogen peroxide and use to pre-treat stains. And if you have anything that you just can't get the stink out of...this will do it for you!
Cleve H.
Rodessa, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is not expensive. But is a great Stain Fighter+ A Bright Booster. I have used this product for years. It is my go to for all of my color clothes. It's our house hold brand.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,853 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell that leaves in the clothes is soft smells delicious h lasts a long time is the best
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm not a big bleach user anymore like I used to be but I do enjoy this brand of bleach product I use it often I'm not a big fan I don't buy a lot of white as a staining up bad me and white are enemies in the clothing department so I don't use bleach very often but this is a really good product
Jill B.
Florence, KY
For some reason I like the powdered better then liquid idk why but I feel it works better but I use both and love both
Anessia P.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great bleach for my washing needs!! brightens all of my colored clothing and removes those yucky stains.
Christina E.
Purex gets the job done can't complain. I only get this brand when I'm on a strict budget, it usually goes for about 4 and some change.
Katelyn C.
Coachella, CA
I use this when I wash my clothes and it does exactly what it says it does. its good for everyday use.
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,303 reviews
I use on my husbands clothes that he uses the coach track and basketball it gets his clothing so much brighter and it gets the bad smell out and the grass stains anyone who's looking for a good detergent and or have in sports this would be perfect for them and I do recommend it
C B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Purex is my go to for all my laundry needs. It is cleans as promised for half the price as other brands. Also, it doesn't irritate our sensitive skin, like other laundry products.