BY PUREX

Ultra Purex 2® Color Safe Bleach 44 Loads.
Wow!
Stain fighter + bright booster.
See stains disappear. see more...

Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Purex color save bleach works well with our clothing, but it doesnt work well with the chemicals in our cities water. :(  I know this bc we moved and that is what changed. Now our black clothes turned grey and our jeans are faded. But the colors and whites look great! We dont often buy Purex but they do always good coupons.
Kayla T.
I use this on my husband's laundry for his work clothes. I feel like it does a really good job to get out the stains. It gets out grease and oil very well. I think it is very affordable.I would recommend this if you needed a laundry detergent to use on work clothes.
Vanessa M.
My all time laundry friend. This brand smells amazing and leaves your clothes smelling fresh. I went to target to look for detergent and seen them on sale so I gave it a try and fell Inlove with it. It's not expensive at all and a little soap goes a long way.
Michelle E.
Owens X Rds, AL
This product is prettt good. I first start using it when it was on sale at CVS. It washes the clothes and give a beautiful scent. It fight and gets stains out. I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Jackie C.
I'm a nurse so I like to know my clothes are clean at the end of the day. This Purex gives me peace of mind. I also use it to pretreat stains on my regular laundry and it works every time!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is reasonable in price and very affordable for a flight family, it smells great and really does leave your clothes clean and smelling really good
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Works wells to keep cokors bright & just as importantly clothes clean. It is not an extremely expensive option. Smells good and gets the job done.
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Ofrece buenos beneficios con los resultados esperados para no maltratar tu favorita ropa. Lo he usado por poco tiempo pwro estoy satisfecha.
Liz W.
I did not like this product. The detergent made my skin raw and itchy for a couple weeks. I will be sticking to my usual.
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
I love the smell of Purex. The detergent gets tough spots and sweat smells out of my families workout clothes! I love purex