BY PUREX

Ultra Purex 2® Color Safe Bleach 44 Loads.
Wow!
Stain fighter + bright booster.
See stains disappear. see more...

Jackie C.
Jackie C.
I'm a nurse so I like to know my clothes are clean at the end of the day. This Purex gives me peace of mind. I also use it to pretreat stains on my regular laundry and it works every time!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
I use this on my husband's laundry for his work clothes. I feel like it does a really good job to get out the stains. It gets out grease and oil very well. I think it is very affordable.I would recommend this if you needed a laundry detergent to use on work clothes.
Nechama G.
Nechama G.
North Miami Beach
I've been using this for a while. It cleans my kids clothes very nicely. I would use this again and tell people about it.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Great product gets clothes looking fresh like new also a sanitary alternative to ensure clothing is really clean
Liz W.
Liz W.
I did not like this product. The detergent made my skin raw and itchy for a couple weeks. I will be sticking to my usual.
carmen m.
carmen m.
Dorado, PA
Perfect, I use it in bedding, clothes come out leaves an aroma of freshness I love it. I recommend this product.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
I have not tried this product . but i have herd not so good things about this product. so I'm not sure if i would buy it and use it.