Ultra Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Autumn B.

Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I always have this in my kitchen. It is gentle on skin , hands and great on dishes. Leaves it clean my plates and forks. Great Smell!!!
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I have been using this forever. I love the scent and how it lather so much. Cleans my dishes very well and easy on my skin.
Anastasia S.
I live by this brand of dishsoap! You get so much bang for your buck! A little dime of soap lasts so long!
karen l.
Ultra Palmolive Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid is decent. I like it because it's antibacterial.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love ultra Palmolive antibacterial it works really good and comes in different smells
Autumn B.
Candler, NC
I love how you only have to use a small amount to make LOTS of bubbles and suds! It's wonderful! We was able to get all of our dishes washed (even the ones with stuck on food) in a flash! Not much scrubbing at all and with less scrubbing, means less time slaving over a sink full of water. Another thing I really enjoyed about Palmolive Soft Touch Dish Detergent is that once I was finished with the dishes... I didn't have to put lotion on my hands to re-moisturize my skin!!!
Karlie B.
Victoria
Palmolive has always be my go to. It's always beside my sink. It cuts grease amazingly, doesn't destroy your hands, effectively cleans
Autumn B.
Candler, NC
In your opinion, which of the many different scents and strength works the best?