BY OLAY

Our advanced Ultra Moisture formula, with Olay moisturizers and the satiny scent of silk tree blossom, gives you long-lasting moisture that absorbs and helps to treat dryness at the source. see more...

Alicia N.
SAN JACINTO , CA
Olay has been the only product to hydrate my dry sensitive skin without irritating my skin. It’s so moisturizing that I actually use it as a shaving cream as well. The smell is also a plus. I typically buy in packs to save money because I know I will always love this product.
Michelle C.
Uvalde, TX
I absolutely love this body wash it’s so soft and leaves my skin smooth afterwards and the scent is just bonus to have in the bodywash
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Olay is an amazing brand of skincare products. I love this body wash as it leaves my skin looking healthy and silky smooth.
Taylor N.
Abbeville
I have very sensitive skin and Olay has been my go to body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smells amazing!
Marissa C.
Lafayette
This body wash is the bomb..... my skin feels amazing after and its thick and silky feeling and smells great!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
Amazinggg! Smells great super low price and its awesome i got at my local store for such a low price!!